The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Unless he's got new music since All-Star Extravaganza (the last RoH show I saw), then it's Perry Mason.....

Nah, he's still using the start from Ironside by Quincy Jones (which appeared on the Kill Bill soundtrack).

,Oct 27 2005, 20:13]

Unless he's got new music since All-Star Extravaganza (the last RoH show I saw), then it's Perry Mason.....

Nah, he's still using the start from Ironside by Quincy Jones (which appeared on the Kill Bill soundtrack).
Hmmm...Must be where I'm getting confused then.

,Oct 27 2005, 20:13]

Hmmm...Must be where I'm getting confused then.
...and i've just remembered what a total idiot I am. The same theme was used for Perry Mason as well.It uses the first 15 or so seconds of the song before bridging into 'The Truth' by Beanie Segal.Another Kill Bill song was used at the start of CM Punk's 'Cult of Personality' theme (Bang Bang, by Nancy Sinatra) and in case anyone cares, Punk's final ROH theme was Night Train by the Bouncing Souls. Edited by [nothing]

but I thought I'd post that so that he's got all the Raw VS SD details he needs, including what *may* be the best online price.

From what I've seen so far, Gameplay has the cheapest price at Edited by amg