[NOMINATIONS] Worst Match of 2004

stevon

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steven Richards vs Tyson Tomko (Unforgiven)D-Dogg vs Necross (the light tube match) from the NPWAKristian Zane and Jaxx vs New Crayze and Danny Chamberz (GPW GT1)Id also like to state that i think that nominating Damon Leigh vs Joey Hayes as the worst match of the year is one of the silliest things ive ever seen. That match was technically sound and there was never a dull moment..Personally Id like to know what matches you think are good....

Guest The Masked Avenger

Richards/Tomko was just unbeleivably bad, so that.I was also in utter disbeleif at how shite the entire Dudleyz/'Taker match/angle at the GAB was.

The HHH vs HBK hell in a cell. Not as bad as the awful Richards/Tomko match, but that was an undercard filler, this was a hyped up main event featuring Raws top 2 stars, and for it to be as mind numbingly boring as it was means it deserves consideration.

XXX vs. AMW (Last Team Standing) - TNA Victory Road

Not just the worst match I've seen all year, but one of the wost matches I've ever seen. Terrible action hamstrung by completely inept booking (why do you need to tag? Doesn't requiring a pinfall before the 10-count make it a Texas Death match anyway?), all four guys seemingly forgetting what they're doing & Skipper knocking himself silly. Wretched.