Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Batista and Ric Flair vs The Dudleyz - Royal Rumble 2004**JBL vs Taker was the only match at SummerSlam that i enjoyed. :omg: **

  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Hoaxmaster
Posted

Steven Richards vs. Tyson Tomko at Unforgiven.

Posted

Richards vs Tomko

Guest rage against the wwe
Posted

StePURE

Woo Hooo! Ste I've got your new screen name now. Expect me to IM ( with my allanm41) you sometime soon. I havent spoke to you in a while & would like to get speaking to you again :D Back on topic: Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Mordecai - worst match I've seen.RATWWE.
Guest Patrick Bateman
Posted

Stevie Richards vs Tyson Tomko at Unforgiven (utter shite)

Posted

Christy Hemme vs Carmella-Taboo Tuesday (if that counts as a match)Steven Richards vs Tyson Tomko-Unforgiven

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...