Jump to content

[NOMINATIONS] Funniest Moment of 2004


Recommended Posts

Posted

Eugene mimicking Ric Flair's spots when tagging with him at Vengeance.And everyone's favourite of course - Snitsky/Heidenreich baby/poetry mutual adulation segment.

  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted

The Rock promo where him and Randy Orton were in the ring and Rock was going on about 'My Dad kicking your Dad's ass' and 'I training to be a wrestler, you were playing with your dolls!' Then he was escorted out by 'umpa lumpa' security guards and ran into Hurricane/Rosey 'What do you mean your friend dont talk? Bet he can say "Supersize" though, fat son of a bitch!' and The Coach backstage. Brilliant stuff.HHH and Eugene in the bouncy castleThe Rock/Eugene promo where HHH is Eugene's fav wrestler.HHH talking to a plantJBL deporting Mexicans

Posted

Alex Shane "punking out" Danny Williams

Would've won it for me if it had been followed up immediately with Danny Williams knocking out Alex Shane.
Guest Uncle Bazza
Posted

Snitsky: I like your poetryHeidenreich: I like what you do to babies

Guest rage against the wwe
Posted

Colt Cabana dancing with ( I think it was) Stevie Knight at BU II& The Rock asking Eugene who his fave wrestler is & it turned out to be Triple H.RATWWE.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...