lokmad Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 Flair at WMXX during the tag matchThe Rock's various appearance's throughout the year (The man has been on top form this year)Snitsky/ HeidenreichThe Eugene training promo, with Regal and the HHH water bottleJBL and the mexican immigrants.Can't pick between them. All hilarious.
AJSTYLES Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 (edited) Snitsky/Heidenreich or Mark Belton's hat at British Uprising III Edited December 15, 2004 by AJSTYLES
Count Calibla Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 Snitsky/Heidenreich.Pretty much Flair at anytime, but I'll choose WMXX.
IrishDave Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 NFL spoof segmentEugene and Triple H on the bouncy castleHeidenrich/Snitsky backstage at Survivor Series.Hi-larious!
Segaboyno Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 Eugene's training segment, where he was bouncing back and forth between the ropes whilst Regal's back was turned. "Get down from there"!Vince's return on Smackdown! and subsequent crutch attack on Kurt Angle. Followed up by a ride in Eddie Guerrero's car.Eugene's impersonation of Vince on Raw. Brock's impersonation of Guerrero on Smackdown!Brock Lesnar vs. GoldbergShawn Michaels' pre-Backlash studio interview: "People said it was the greatest match in Wrestlemania history. And as I walk the streets, people come up to me and they say "How? How HBK, how are you gonna top that? How are you gonna top that"?.....I'm the showstoppa. It's what I do. Always have, always will! And now, it's time to separate fact from fiction. Three men truly believe in their hearts that they're the best. And come Backlash, only one can truly be the best". The fact that he managed to keep a straight face during that is a miracle. It was an absolute comic shambles, way over the top, and generally not very menacing at all.Kane's reaction to finding out about Lita's baby. "No no no no no". Again, ridiculously OTT, and i'm sure it went on for about half an hour.Snitsky's impersonation of the crying baby at the Raw in Manchester. "wa wa wa". That went on forever too.Kane's entrance theme during the wedding, and Bischoff's random appearance and reading during the ceremony.Kamala during the Raw diva contest. From what I've heard, Bobby Heenan's speech at the Hall of Fame ceremony.
Paid Members Jaffa Posted December 16, 2004 Paid Members Posted December 16, 2004 The Rock on RAW, mid may in Miami.
The Amence One Posted December 16, 2004 Posted December 16, 2004 Snitsky: I like your poetryHeidenreich: I like what you do to babies
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted December 16, 2004 Moderators Posted December 16, 2004 Trish: Look behind you, it's Kane!Lita: *worst acting ever*
Registration_Form Posted December 16, 2004 Posted December 16, 2004 I have a feeling this is going to get the widest variety of answers ever, with the winner collecting two votes, and honorable mention being affixed to the.With that in mind, I'll add another- Flair/Orton promo at the UK Raw show, Flair boasting about the women he's kissed ON THE LIPS. So many lips, so little time, Ben..
Storm1:08 Posted December 16, 2004 Posted December 16, 2004 I'd also like to add Coach falling off his chair when Kane's pyro hit on Raw
Recommended Posts