The Official Questions Thread

stevon

• Paid Members

As usualy, we need a definition of 'Rookie'. For example, Gene Snitsky made his pro debut in 1997, Eugene started in 1998 and Carlito Colon debuted in 2000.Presumably the award is more 'WWE newcomer of the year'.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As usualy, we need a definition of 'Rookie'. For example, Gene Snitsky made his pro debut in 1997, Eugene started in 1998 and Carlito Colon debuted in 2000.Presumably the award is more 'WWE newcomer of the year'.

Yeah pretty much, I'm not going to be picky about it really. As you say its more of a "WWE Newcomor of 2004" rather than a "Rookie of 2004".

I'll add the last set of nominations tomorrow probably. I don't know whats happening with the UKFF Awards, I'll speak to Moorish about those, I know hes implimenting some sort of paid members nomination process with those.

Last set of nominations have been uploaded. The UKFF Awards Nominations will be done by Moorish through some sort of private-paid-members-only system that he is setting up and I'll get the final polls together from the nominations.

• 2 weeks later...

Question: How the fuck is Shelton Benjamin a "rookie"? A rookie (nasty American word) is someone in their first year of their chosen sport, not someone who's been shunted to Raw and given crap new music. :angry:

Question: How the fuck is Shelton Benjamin a "rookie"? A rookie (nasty American word) is someone in their first year of their chosen sport, not someone who's been shunted to Raw and given crap new music. :angry:

I said I wasn't going to be too fussy about "newcomer", John asked about it all and I said more of a "breakout star" rather than a "rookie". Eugene has been wrestling several years, Carlito was with the old XWF, Aviv has been wrestling for a few years, etc.

I said I wasn't going to be too fussy about "newcomer", John asked about it all and I said more of a "breakout star" rather than a "rookie". Eugene has been wrestling several years, Carlito was with the old XWF, Aviv has been wrestling for a few years, etc.

Maybe at the end of this year, we should have "Breakout Star of the Year" then.

john.JPGSTEVON.....YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE F*** OUT!!!! :p

Eh?I'm not in charge of defining catagories, deciding if people are elligable for catagories or not - I just did the nominations, tallied up the nominations and made the polls.If you have a problem with people voting for Shelton, take it up with the people who did it - I'm not particularly interested.

Why are the poll threads locked? What possible harm could come from a bit of extra discussion?

I seen that last years poll threads were locked so I followed by example.Theres a discussion thread on the main board if you wish to discuss the UKFF Awards.