Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Jazzmeister
Posted

Shawn Michaels' hilarious entrance at Wrestlemania 19

  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Rock beating Austin for the first time at WrestleMania X9. For a guy who first started watching wrestling in a big way at the start of the attitude era it was a great way to bring their rivalry to an final conclusion.

Posted

its the mick foley tribute... which ive lost :( just bit better than vinces reaction when he found the pipe under the ring at wm19herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrres vince!!!!

Guest rage against the wwe
Posted

Pipers return at WrestlaMania XIX....... I marked out when I saw him :)

Posted

Jonathan Coachman turning heel - sure it led to all that commentator vs commentator crap but when he clubbed Shane McMahon with that chair I probably marked out for the first time since Jericho won the World Title, I was that shocked..

Posted

Benoit's standing ovation at the Rumble was something special and is rarely seen in the WWE. It is really memorable to me because of the fact that it was genuine respect and not out of an angle or anything.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...