Ghost of a Bullet Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 Brock's shooting star press, I know he messed it up, but It will stick my mind for moment of 2003.
Guest Tidus Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 Brock's shooting star press, I know he messed it up, but It will stick my mind for moment of 2003. Gotta say that too. 2003 has been pretty poor in the WWE but I'll look back at this year and think "Thats the time Brock Lesnar botched the Shooting star press". And thats how low on memorable moments I am.
TheBigBoot Posted December 24, 2003 Posted December 24, 2003 The ring collapsing after the Lesnar/Show superplex... loved that finish (and their feud actually !)
xXxRavenxXx Posted December 24, 2003 Posted December 24, 2003 Raven taking the NWA TNA World Heavyweight Title
courageous Posted December 24, 2003 Posted December 24, 2003 Gotta go for the Show/Lesnar ring collapse
Guest donnie darko Posted December 24, 2003 Posted December 24, 2003 brock fucking up the ssp, or the end of the stretcher match, or the end of the elimination chamber????????/
ClassicsGuy Posted December 24, 2003 Posted December 24, 2003 Lesner's missed Shooting Star Press at WM19.
Guest bobba2k2 Posted December 24, 2003 Posted December 24, 2003 Foley returning a few weeks ago. I Marked
LDNWrestling Posted December 24, 2003 Posted December 24, 2003 ^^^^^^^^^^ lol Oh I might as well vote for myself. So the Family beat on me in Acton. 24/4/2003
The Dart Posted December 24, 2003 Posted December 24, 2003 I'll go for the Bagga/Family incident too.
Recommended Posts