Fog Dude Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 I'm surprised Bischoff's not been mentioned yet, but if you're talking consistent in-ring performances, I'd go with Chris Jericho. Maybe not always the best at playing a heel as his current storyline with Trish shows, but over the year as a whole he's been the best wrestler who happens to be a heel. If you see what I mean.
Big Rob Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 Fuck it - A-Train.He gets my vote because all of the other great heels I can think were great heels last year too, whereas A-Train's 2003 improvement as a heel was immense. I'll say A-Train too, since he isn't a typical 'cool' heel, and so many other people have gone for HHH, mostly due to backstage politics.
Guest The Masked Avenger Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 Fuck it - A-Train.He gets my vote because all of the other great heels I can think were great heels last year too, whereas A-Train's 2003 improvement as a heel was immense.I'll say A-Train too, since he isn't a typical 'cool' heel, and so many other people have gone for HHH, mostly due to backstage politics. yep, people only voted for HHH because of backsatge politics
pmy008 Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 Lesnar. He has come on in leaps and bounds on the mic and has a fearsome presence too.
simon needle Posted December 22, 2003 Posted December 22, 2003 christian.... week in week out good heelid have chosen hhh but hes already won
Recommended Posts