FAQing read this now

JNLister

How do I post images?Where can I host my sig?Can I change my username?Why hasn't my classifieds post appeared yet?Why hasn't my account been approved yet?Why has my sig/avatar been removed?How do I get on the Plug-O-Meter?Why was my post deleted!? I only broke 1/2/3/all of the forum rules!Can I make Moorish's head explode with incredibly stupid questions?

Thats it, get all the unreleased anger out of your system moorish :p. Can I ask though:Where can I get the blood ketchup that wrestlers use?Who's sig?Ultimo Dragon is X-Pac right?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's a mark?What's a smark?What does "sell" mean?What does "job" mean?Who would win in a fight between blah and blah?WWE vs. blah Dream CardWhat?Who's next?!HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?!?!

Where's my pizza?Who shot Mr. Burns?Who the fuck is Alice?Who let the dogs out?If a tree falls in a forest and there's nobody around to hear it, is it fake? Edited by gwailofilms

Laughed my tits off at this thread. :laugh:But if you want this stuff to stop, then a FAQ would help, and this could be a good start. All it would take is someone to C&P the serious questions out of this thread and type some quick answers (most of which would be links to other threads / sites anyway).Anyone else agree? Any takers?

• Admin

Laughed my tits off at this thread. :laugh:But if you want this stuff to stop, then a FAQ would help, and this could be a good start. All it would take is someone to C&P the serious questions out of this thread and type some quick answers (most of which would be links to other threads / sites anyway).Anyone else agree? Any takers?

Plans are afoot, you'll be pleased to know.

• Admin

How much would it cost to buy the UKFF Moo?

Current UKFF valuation stands at one solid gold Aston Martin DB7.

Ive posted lots of times in off topic but i seem to have very few posts, why is this?

Can't believe that one hasn't been mentioned already!

this isn't an e-fed, but click these links and write this stuff and we'll let you join.That HHH guy, man, he sucks!where can i buy these random wrestling tapes whilst i wave random amounts of money around.HEY, i "promoted" a show, i'M FAMOUS AND i demand RESPECT, super duper wrestling LINK INSIDE!!!!!!!111111111111