Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Off Topic:I was watching Royal Rumble 2003, and to my surprise, guess who I saw?! DOPPER! Lol, you had a sign which said "DOPPER@UKFF" You can see it just before Shawn Michaels enters the ring, during his enterance.Sorry, just thought I'd mention that

I await dopper to display his proudest momment again

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off Topic:I was watching Royal Rumble 2003, and to my surprise, guess who I saw?! DOPPER! Lol, you had a sign which said "DOPPER@UKFF" You can see it just before Shawn Michaels enters the ring, during his enterance.Sorry, just thought I'd mention that

Oh go on then, just this once ....21319915.jpg28754566.jpgHow bright is the top that dude behind me is wearing?! :cool:

• Paid Members

Ok we need to get these meet up's sorted.Flying from heathrow Wed 10th march at 10am.I will be arriving in NY on March 10th. Staying at the Habitat on 43rd st. Will be there until the 18th. Thursday 11th planning on attending ROH school. Sightseeing/shopping.Friday 12th Sightseeing/shopping. Saturday 13th sightseeing/shopping. Hall of Fame, beat up vince.Sunday 14th WrestlemaniaMonday 15th Shopping/sightseeing, RawTuesday 16th Travel to Boston, SmackdownWednesday 17th shopping/Sightseeing, St Patricks Day.Thursday 18th Fly back.So lets sort out some meet up's guy's

Edited by BigJag

• Paid Members

Oh go on then, just this once ....21319915.jpg28754566.jpgHow bright is the top that dude behind me is wearing?! :cool:
Fecking awesome,you should be proud sir.

So, how longs the flight? 9 hours is what it appears to be, that just seemed a bit long

The flight to New York is usually about 7 hours and a little bit shorter than that on the way home (this is due to worlds naturally prevailing winds, but I wont explain further as this is not a Geography lesson).I must admit Im fairly jealous of those travelling on Fly Virgin with their SNES' and all. Im flying British Airways, which is ok, but legroom usually leaves alot to be desired. At 6ft3 I felt like I was being crushed half to death on the absolutely sodomising 11 hour plus journey back from Seattle on BA.