Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For that sort of occasion I think you can't really go wrong if you wear a tuxedo. I suspect WWE will send those who are going some sort of dress code ahead of time anyway.

For what its worth Mike Johnson is reporting the following over at www.pwinsider.comRic Flair and Triple H will be signing autographs on 3/10 at the Toys R Us in Times Square, New York as part of the Wrestlemania XX festivities. There will be a number of signings in NYC that weekend, which are scheduled to be announced on 3/7. Should be worth checking out for all those people who are arriving in NYC early for WMXX

Yeah i'm deffinatly going to try and make the Hall Of Fame cermony. The idea of a free bar is very tempting indeed.Dont think im going to go to the breakfast though, for one i cant be sure i'l be in a fit state on Sunday morning to attend and i dont want to waste my $110 just in case.

Im really struggling to decide between the Hall of Fame dinner and the ROH show, i keep making a decision then something will change my mind. Ive come up with a list of pros and cons bt im still not sure; :( WWE Hall of FamePros - im a huge WWE mark, nothing really compares to WWE in my eyes its a once in a lifetime thing meeting current wrestlers and legendsCons - quite expensive dressing up - not my thing could be boring, a bit like Raw 10th Anniversary Just an awards ceremony, no wrestlingROH showPros - Meeting Roddy Piper Getting to see some of my favourite indy guys live Two cage matches~ two shows in one night looking to be a great show + indy shows always have a great atmosphere Cheap Live wrestling~~~~Cons - my interest in the indies has dipped big time in recent months, although im slowly getting interested again. just an indy show, not really huge or anything.Need to make a decision soon, fuck..... :duh:

Edited by NatureBoy

• Paid Members

Im kinda leaning towards WWE Hall of Fame, do you guys think i could get away with a shirt and tie but not an actual suit?

You'd get in just fine. I'm sure there'll be plently of people who are not even wearing a tie. Just as long as you don't wear jeans and a scruffy t-shirt, you'll fit in just fine. That's all they're trying to avoid I think. It won't be strict.I'm still undecided on if I should go or not. :/ It looks good, but would have nobody to go with. Plus I'd have to shell out some money on some nice clothes for the occasion, so the entire thing could end up costing me

• Paid Members

As the clock ticks away, the day nearly ends, and an order for my ticket to the Hall of Fame ceremony has not been placed. :( Nobody to go with, and so if the event is really good I shall be cursing you all forever.

Edited by AJ~

Anyone heard anything else about the possible Friday night show at the Rex-Plex?Back on Page 21-22 of this topic we were discussing it and it wasn't confirmed whether MLW would be there on Friday March 12th or not, but it had been reported that a wrestling show would be held there, even if it isn't MLW.A quick look at the Events schedule at MLW.com says they are having a show on March 12th but the venue is still TBA. But if you clicked on the "more details" bit it said that the show WOULD be at the Rex Plex in NJ.When discussing it a couple of weeks ago, we put it down to them cancelling the NJ show to relocate to Florida and they hadn't got round to updating the website.But a few weeks on, they still haven't updated the website and there is still some uncertainty about THE 12/03 MLW SHOW and/or the 12/03 New Jersey Rex-Plex show.So has anyone heard anything else recently? :thumbsup: After seeing the date pencilled in on Raven's website as him making an appearance as well as some decent looking cards reviewed in this months Power Slam, I've become really interested in it - but I'll probably end up too knackered to bother after travelling to NY that same day.

Edited by dopper