Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

6 miles is nothing, walk it you lazy so and so
:laugh: Yeah but sure enough within five minutes I'd find myself in Red Hook, haggling with Tazz's good friend Joey Numbers over my personal safety, his crack habit, and the contents of my wallet. Any other options are greatly appreciated!!

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone figured out how they are going to travel between Manhattan and East Rutherford for Raw on 14th March?

I think most UKFFers will probably wait until the 15th before travelling to NJ. :cool: Thanks to the twink for posting the address of THE fire station. If I find myself close by I shall visit the place myself.guts316 has received conformation of our tickets to the Hall Of Fame Dinner.I agreed to buying a ticket as soon as I heard thinking it would be cool to be there dressed up to the nines and schmoozing amongst wrestling's past legends and current superstars. It is of course a lot of money, but this is the twentieth anniversary of WrestleMania: the biggest thing in american professional wrestling. Why not?!Don't wanna crush anyone's dreams here, but the closest any fans will get to meeting WWE superstars at the official autograph sessions will be to say hello to them as they sign your autograph before you are moved on to the next one. They might look up and smile, and if you are REALLY lucky they might even say hello back.I believe in the intimate setting of a "dinner", and one which costs $200 at that, there won't be hundreds if not thousands of overly marking-out superfans following the stars around and more of an opportunity to properly meet them.Plus, if all else fails - one can get one's money back at the open bar. :thumbsup: IMO, a room full of genuine wrestling legends > Special K jumping around a steel cage.Can't wait. :)

QUOTE  HALL OF FAME RECEPTION AND INDUCTION CEREMONY> TICKET REQUEST FORM> SATURDAY, MARCH 13, 2004  - 6:45PM> TIMES SQUARE AREA LOCATION> > You will have the opportunity to obtain SuperStar autographs, meet WWE Hall Of Fame inductees, receive exclusive souvenir items, and enjoy hors d'oeuvres and an open bar.  The ticket cost is $200 USD. 

I presumed "open bar" was the same as a free bar. :confused:

Following info taken from www.1wrestling.comTickets are going on sale on February 7th for the WWE Hall of Fame Banquet which is scheduled for the night before Wrestlemania, March 13th. I'm hearing that the Hall of Fame could be at the Hilton Hotel. I really don't understand why there is so much secrecy.Also tickets are going on sale February 7th for the Bagels, Biceps and Breakfast the morning of Wrestlemania. More information will be forth coming I'm sure by next week.The venues still has not been announced, which I can't understand. On the wwe.com site they have the following listings:March 11th - Superstar Challenge in NYCMarch 12th - New York Stock Exchange - 11 Wall Street, NYC from 3 to 5 pmMarch 13th - Hall of FameMarch 14th - Brunch before Wrestlemania XXSo anyone wanting to attend the banquet has the chance to buy tickets in just under two weeks.

• Paid Members

I have just tried to order msg tour tickets from ticketmaster. For either the 13th or the 14th. Only problem is that the time for the tour on the website is 12 am . Is this correct? They surely don't do a tour at 12 am, do they? Would it be a case of that the ticket is valid for the full day, i.e. 12 am onwards. Seems weird as I thought you had to book your slot.If any one can help it would be much appreciated.thanksJag