Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Yeah guts316 is right. It's gonna be on the Saturday afternoon, and it's gonna be called Midday Madness. Anyway, how long do these autograph sessions last? Also, is WM still gonna be 5 hours long, or have they scrapped that idea altogether?

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There goes any remaining hopes of a chance of properly meeting the wrestlers.Getting an autograph (maybe) is about the size of it again by the sounds of it.  :angry:

'Package people' have got a seperate autograph session on the Saturday afternoon to make up for the lack of Axxess.
Tremendous. Was beginning to think we were getting screwed for a minute there. :blush:

Guest CJ Brown

I am going to put together a CD of New York related Music, anybody got any additions to:Sinatra - New York, New YorkSting - Englishman in New YorkCandi Staton - Nights On BroadwayGoo Goo Dolls - BroadwayBilly Joel - New York State Of MindOdyssey - Native New YorkerEagles - New York MinuteInterpol - NYCCounting Crows - Goin' Down To New York TownThe Strokes - New York City CopsBelle & Sebastian - Piazza, New York Catcher

Edited by CJ Brown

Don't forget the ultimate lameass wrestling tie-in of the weekend... go down to the subway and ride the A Train.

:crazy::cry::crazy:*tries to scrub his brain with soap to rid himself of that horrible mental image*

While you're in the states, don't forget to stand on Broadway for exactly one hour.

Eh? ;)
As much as I like the New York song related stuff (which I thought about doing a while back myself) can we please keep this thread to information about the event!In a complete contradiction to what Ive just said, I once spent two and a half hours on broadway - watching f'n Beauty and the Beast with my c*nt of an ex girlfriend for the princely sum of $85 per ticket (which I paid for). But hey Im not bitter :(

So B&TB isnt worth seeing then? Surely a Broadway show is part of the NYC experience.

I can think of better ways of spendng $170!! For example in some sort of strip joint.To be fair to Beauty and the Beast, the show wasn't realy the problem, it was more like the company. :/ Anyway back to WrestleMania, can't actually quite believe how close we're getting now, 8 weeks tomorrow we enter the promised land!!!

I dont think it's fully sunken in for me yet. I see all these shows and stuff on tv and think to myself "wow, i'm actually gonna be there in a couple of months" and its just unbelieavable.also, the card is shaping up VERY nicely, hopefully cena can beat big show for the US title at no way out and then maybe face someone like rhyno in a match at WM. On, the Raw side, i wanna see either hbk or rvd turn heel, and face each other in a ladder match for the IC title at WM. (RVD gets the title back off of orton) i think that would be cool

The strokes NY city cops