Progress nearly half million in debt

On 5/21/2024 at 8:39 AM, Daddymagic said:

Pro photos from Bowlers latest show popped up on my socials this morning.ย 
ย 

Of course he was all over the show as per.ย 
ย 

What baffles me is that he had max 15 people paid in attendance- with a full card, medics on hand, a decent set up he lost a ton - again. Just how and why is he funding this decades on?ย 

Gave it a watch, 2 main thoughts. Why did no heel use the entrance "door" to kick into some punter causing them to spill there drinks, instant nuclear heat!! And 2, Bowler looked a little Freyed round the edges๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 hour ago, RoryT said:

The false flag Manchester bombing thing is mental, but surely you'd have to be a wet wipe to hate him from edgy jokes on Twitter made 13 years agoย 

It's OK to dislike him because he's not in the slightest bit funny and never has been though, yes?

56 minutes ago, The Dart said:

It's OK to dislike him because he's not in the slightest bit funny and never has been though, yes?

I was referring to the backlash he got in general rather than the general consensus he's not funny on this forum. Which I agree, he isn't very funny but I'd be lying if I could recall a single show I've seen him on.

Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2024 at 7:26 AM, Olly1984 said:

Gave it a watch, 2 main thoughts. Why did no heel use the entrance "door" to kick into some punter causing them to spill there drinks, instant nuclear heat!! And 2, Bowler looked a little Freyed round the edges๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Bowlers put his latest match on Facebook recently, it's as fucking dire as you're imagining. For someone who's been "training in the right way" for three years (code for sometimes I go down the MMA gym and pay a local jobber ยฃ10 to teach me how to bump incorrectly) it's absolutely awful

Edited by SuspiciousCrow