Man of excellence Posted April 7, 2023 Posted April 7, 2023 (edited) Hi. Dont know if mentioned elsewhere or allowed but my neighbour has just mentioned a crowdfunding project for a Nitro entrance stage. Ends 5th May. Completely legit, link below. https://creations.mattel.com/products/wwe-ultimate-edition-wcw-monday-nitro-entrance-stage-hvf82 Edited April 7, 2023 by Man of excellence Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted April 9, 2023 Paid Members Posted April 9, 2023 Wrong font for “Monday” in the logo. I’m out. Quote
Vegeta Posted April 14, 2023 Posted April 14, 2023 If that doesn't get made, is anyone aware of somewhere a custom version of it could be made? Quote
69MeDon Posted May 4, 2023 Posted May 4, 2023 I thought you were talking about a life-size version of the stage and now I'm sad. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.