Stevie Richards isn't well.

Jazzy G

On 2/26/2023 at 10:19 AM, Keith Houchen said:

Yeah, before my health went to absolute shit I did DDPY and he was one of the assistants on there. On one workout he’d hand DDP a chair and DDP would say “Hope he isn’t gonna hit me with the damn thing”. Always got a cheer from me. 

Sorry to hear about your health, i’f love to hear more about DDPYoga, might tag you in the Health/Fitness thread…

Back on topic, Stevie also seemed to have a few side gigs going on, didnt he leave WCW in 97 to work in the computer games industry and didnt he have a tech review channel on youtube also.. 

Was his WWF run in 1999 any use ?

1 minute ago, Browser Brady said:

Sorry to hear about your health, i’f love to hear more about DDPYoga, might tag you in the Health/Fitness thread…

I’d absolutely recommend it to anyone. I’m going to restart it soon, there’s even bed and chair workouts for those who aren’t mobile or ready for the standing and crouching. 

• 1 month later...

I hadn't seen an update here, but it's great to see that Stevie looks to be well on his way to recovery, after a serious scare from a sudden chronic spinal infection. Here's a couple of videos he posted, a long one from several weeks ago where he gives a full update on what happened, and a newer shorter one where he proudly shows he's back to cane walking. A lovely, articulate, humble guy.