truthofsin Posted September 25, 2021 Posted September 25, 2021 Looking for the following WWF Heat episodes from 2000. Only interested in the Channel 4 versions. Not 100% sure these all aired given the dates. 2 January 23 July (mine is incomplete) 20 August 24 December 31 December
AshC Posted September 25, 2021 Posted September 25, 2021 Don't believe it was airing as early as 2 January. Maybe the following week.
truthofsin Posted September 25, 2021 Author Posted September 25, 2021 2 hours ago, AshC said: Don't believe it was airing as early as 2 January. Maybe the following week. Yeah I wasn't 100% sure on when it started, or if C4 ran if the xmas/new year week shows ever aired.
Magnum Milano Posted September 25, 2021 Posted September 25, 2021 First episode on Channel 4 was definitely the 9 January show. I'm almost certain that the December episodes never aired in the UK either.
truthofsin Posted September 25, 2021 Author Posted September 25, 2021 32 minutes ago, Magnum Milano said: First episode on Channel 4 was definitely the 9 January show. I'm almost certain that the December episodes never aired in the UK either. I wasn't 100% certain, as memory is a little foggy since those days haha. So I figured if I posted the full list I'd be corrected if need be. Good news though, only 2 to source. At some stage I'll source 'WCW: The Batman Years' from Channel 5.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.