What match is this?

I like root beer

Recently I’ve been watching the Reliving wrestling series on YouTube. I highly recommend anybody check them out because they are fan made short wrestling documentaries on par with what a network documentary would look like but not as  biased.

I was watching the JBL video and I would like it if somebody could tell me what match this is, the narrator  is talking about how the JBL vs Eddie gurraro match at judgement day was a perfect use of blood like in the old territory days but not so frequently like it has been, and in the not so frequently statement by the narrator you see a 2 second edit of literally a bloodbath. Does anybody know what match that is. It’s at 20 minutes and 19 seconds into the video for just 2 seconds

thanks

Edited by I like root beer
Spelling

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, I like root beer said:

and in the overused statement by the narrator you see a 2 second edit of literally a bloodbath. Does anybody know what match this is. It’s at 20 minutes and 19 seconds into the video for just 2 seconds

It's vampiro vs someone from a Russo nitro during new blood vs millionaire club. It was regular for "blood" to drop from the roof and cover people. Although commentary had to describe it as "red". 

Edited by Tommy!
As above, it's sting.