Jump to content

Recommended Posts

*****STOP PRESS*****

LOOK OUT UK! LOOK OUT UK!

IT IS THE RETURN OF THE BRITISH WRESTLING FEDERATION ALSO KNOWN AS WWF-GB!

One of the UK’s most successful and controversial wrestling promotions bringing AMERICAN STYLE WRESTLING back to the UK!

16th August 2020
Motherwell Concert Hall
(More Dates To Follow)

MAIN EVENT
Loser Leaves North Lanarkshire Match
UK MIKE MUSSO VS UK HULK HOGAN

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH
UK KID KRAZY VS UK SPINNER MCKENZIE

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
“THE SEX PESTS” UK COLIN MCKAY & UK JAY PHEONIX VS UK PAT PATTERSON & UK TERRY GARVIN

UK CRASH HOLLY VS UK UNDERTAKER

UK KANE VS UK MANKIND

UK SHANE PALMER VS UK DEVON DUDLEY

UK SGT SLAUGHTER VS UK IRON SHEIK

UK MR USA IAN HARRISON VS UK X – PAC


ALSO FEATURING A 7 MAN BATTLE ROYAL AND A RAFFLE!


Family friendly fun for the whole UK family. ACTION PACKED!

FOAM FINGERS, TOYS, PROGRAMS MAKS AND BOVRIL AVALIBLE FROM A MERCHANDISE KIOSK

TICKETS: £10 FAMILY TICKET FOR 4 ONLY £45

As a special treat UK Mike Musso will be posing for photographs at half time. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to get up close and personal with THE MERCHANDISE himself!

CHEER THE GOOD GUYS BOO THE BAD BOYS!

DRaROntXcAARAy4.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

HOW DARE YOU accounce people for shows when you haven’t contacted them? I have nothing to do with this show or wrestling in general despite cotemplatin a recent come back. Mike Musso is a wrestling reject who has hair like a burst lamppost and smells like tires. I would NEVER be seen associating myself with an obvious backyard federation like this. You are a discrace and a falure at life. Please remove my name from this pls

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Paid Members
7 minutes ago, THEHIGHLANDER31 said:

HOW DARE YOU accounce people for shows when you haven’t contacted them? I have nothing to do with this show or wrestling in general despite cotemplatin a recent come back. Mike Musso is a wrestling reject who has hair like a burst lamppost and smells like tires. I would NEVER be seen associating myself with an obvious backyard federation like this. You are a discrace and a falure at life. Please remove my name from this pls

 

But will you still be appearing in BBW to take on Skorpion in the Six-Sided Room as advertised?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2020 at 7:18 PM, THEHIGHLANDER31 said:

HOW DARE YOU accounce people for shows when you haven’t contacted them? I have nothing to do with this show or wrestling in general despite cotemplatin a recent come back. Mike Musso is a wrestling reject who has hair like a burst lamppost and smells like tires. I would NEVER be seen associating myself with an obvious backyard federation like this. You are a discrace and a falure at life. Please remove my name from this pls

 

Hey wait a minute here Colin, you were the one who contacted me, you where the one who said you were “ready to make a comeback and show all the youngsters how it’s done with your rippling six pack, herculean physique and ability to bleed all over an entire venue after an arm drag.” I immediately contacted Jay “The Shrub Rocketeer” Phoenix who said he loved the idea of a tag team with yourself and it was agreed. I do agree that we’ve had a problem in the past with Mike Musso smelling like tires and people slipping on the grease from his hair. He has been warned that any continuation of this hillbilly behaviour will lead to his termination. Mike has been very understanding and also agrees that his tights should come with a epilepsy warning. You are a liar and a snake and a coward Colin and your powerbombs look like a fat baby trying to lift up a shit covered mitre! You will always be remembered as a failed wrestler, promoter, and nothing more than washed up chimney bottler and a bunty man!

Edited by BigDaddyWhite
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, BigDaddyWhite said:

You are a liar and a snake and a coward Colin and your powerbombs look like a fat baby trying to lift up a shit covered mitre!

I swear, this could be the best one liner this forum has ever seen. Fucking fantastic!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2020 at 6:51 PM, BigDaddyWhite said:

Hey wait a minute here Colin, you were the one who contacted me, you where the one who said you were “ready to make a comeback and show all the youngsters how it’s done with your rippling six pack, herculean physique and ability to bleed all over an entire venue after an arm drag.” I immediately contacted Jay “The Shrub Rocketeer” Phoenix who said he loved the idea of a tag team with yourself and it was agreed. I do agree that we’ve had a problem in the past with Mike Musso smelling like tires and people slipping on the grease from his hair. He has been warned that any continuation of this hillbilly behaviour will lead to his termination. Mike has been very understanding and also agrees that his tights should come with a epilepsy warning. You are a liar and a snake and a coward Colin and your powerbombs look like a fat baby trying to lift up a shit covered mitre! You will always be remembered as a failed wrestler, promoter, and nothing more than washed up chimney bottler and a bunty man!

Shakey Shane you dog! Any more of that chat and I'll come to your house and rip your windpipe out and have sex with it in front of your mother. You're nearly as bad as Spinner McKenzie but no where near as bad as Mike Musso. You are a convicted fraudster and a paedophile and I respect you for that. But I don't respect the fact you booked Mike Musso and his eternal whif of tires let alone putting him in the main event against UK Hulk Hogan. I would never be seen associating myself with a show of such low caliber and all the foam hands in the world won't change the fact that Mike Musso smells like tires. I'M THE HIGHLANDER THE MASTER OF THE POWERBOMB AND BOYS BUMS AND A FORMER BCW CHAMPION. DON'T MESS WITH ME!

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, THEHIGHLANDER31 said:

Shakey Shane you dog! Any more of that chat and I'll come to your house and rip your windpipe out and have sex with it in front of your mother. You're nearly as bad as Spinner McKenzie but no where near as bad as Mike Musso. You are a convicted fraudster and a paedophile and I respect you for that. But I don't respect the fact you booked Mike Musso and his eternal whif of tires let alone putting him in the main event against UK Hulk Hogan. I would never be seen associating myself with a show of such low caliber and all the foam hands in the world won't change the fact that Mike Musso smells like tires. I'M THE HIGHLANDER THE MASTER OF THE POWERBOMB AND BOYS BUMS AND A FORMER BCW CHAMPION. DON'T MESS WITH ME!

Rip my windpipe out? Colin McKay the only thing you ever ripped out in your life was penises of your 12 year old trainee's! As a proud paedophile myself I respect that! So you know what Colin, Mike Musso and his smell of tires will be no more in the BWF, you're in! It'll be The Highlander Colin McKay vs. UK HULK HOGAN played by none other than Carl Conroy! Do you know what else Colin? Just for showing up not only will I pay your WHOPPING £12 per match fee I'll give you one of my own home brand porn DVD's! This is your shot once again at the big time Colin! Now put down that trafficked 10 year old refugee and get into the ring!

oLluyKG.jpg

C'mon Colin! Get in the ring! It's time for a Royal Rumble! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shaky you are a shrewd business man and an outstanding nonse! I appreciate the ample wage which will keep me in lube for months and its certainly more than I'd pay my own talent back in the day (unless they were American of course in which case I'd empty my bank account just to live out one of my escapist sad mark gay fantasies.) Thanks for the offer of your DVD but being a boy sniffing arse bandit and champion bush dodger I already have your full collection!

As the main eventer and British Wrestling Legend I have a list of demands that must be met:

1. No Mike Musso
2. Two Personal assistants (both under 16 and very unsure of themselves)
3. Peace and quiet where I can receive hand jobs round the back of the ring van just the good old days!
4. The return of Kongo Kev and for him to win the Rumble!
5. Baby Oil (for my rippling physique) x 5
6. Boiled Egg
7. Kenny Morrison to appear as a special guest so he can be birched by me as and when I see fit!
8. Poppers LOTS OF POPPERS!
9. Permission to bleed from a tie up.
10. Dennis Stamps corpse to be dug up and hung over the ring AS A WARNING TO US ALL!

Edited by THEHIGHLANDER31
Dennis Stamp
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...

It brings me great sadness to say that this years BWF SOLD OUT extravaganza has been cancelled. Not due to Covid 19 but I have just been informed that The Highlander Colin McKay has been put back into prison after him and Jim Brown were caught having sex with lamp posts, full of meth, outside a school in Grimbsy while swearing a lot as well. Stay tuned though we will be back with more Mike "Tire Waft" Musso, Devon Dudley (played by Lenny Henry) and horrific abuse of young trainee's and their nice pink arses. STAND BY GRAPPLE FANS!



*No Refunds*

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...