I want to get back into wrestling.

Stealingsilver

I used to watch WWF back in the early 90s as a kid and then got back into it in 2010 with Daniel Bryan & CM Punk. I also started to go and watch shows locally (mainly 4FW). However I really started to switch off when RAW went to 3 hours & also started to be more focused towards kids. I honestly probably have not watched wrestling consistently on TV since 2013. After watching about half an hour of RAW at work this week I started to become a bit nostalgic. However I was thoroughly disappointed seeing how kiddy focused it was.

Is there any promotion on TV that is focused to a more mature audience that you suggest I watch?

Thanks in advance

• Awards Moderator
31 minutes ago, Stealingsilver said:

I used to watch WWF back in the early 90s as a kid and then got back into it in 2010 with Daniel Bryan & CM Punk. I also started to go and watch shows locally (mainly 4FW). However I really started to switch off when RAW went to 3 hours & also started to be more focused towards kids. I honestly probably have not watched wrestling consistently on TV since 2013. After watching about half an hour of RAW at work this week I started to become a bit nostalgic. However I was thoroughly disappointed seeing how kiddy focused it was.

Is there any promotion on TV that is focused to a more mature audience that you suggest I watch?

Thanks in advance

You'd probably like All Elite Wrestling (AEW), they're just starting up but they've got a big PPV event coming up at the end of this month, and I believe their TV show when it starts will be shown on ITV4. They do more mature storylines (mostly involved Cody and Dustin Rhodes) and blood and more 'adult' things like that, but also lots of high-flying and that kind of thing.