Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 1, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted January 1, 2019 Which feud or angle was the best of the year? The contenders: CIAMPA VS GARGANO From evil heel vs pure babyface to a puppet master and his broken puppet, this one's gone on all year. JOE VS STYLES Joe went personal against AJ in his months-long quest to win the WWE Championship. WHO ATTACKED ALEISTER BLACK? An attack outside Full Sail led to weeks of Detective Regal, Nikki Cross' secret, and a shocking twist of a reveal.
Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted January 13, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2019 Not been a strong year, has it? Gargano/Ciampa was a shoe in at one point but it's fallen down so far. Not entirely sure how Becky vs. Charlotte didn't get in here but I imagine it simply wasn't nominated somehow.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 13, 2019 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 13, 2019 (edited) 1 hour ago, Daaaaaad! said: Not been a strong year, has it? Gargano/Ciampa was a shoe in at one point but it's fallen down so far. Not entirely sure how Becky vs. Charlotte didn't get in here but I imagine it simply wasn't nominated somehow. I think the main reason was because Becky split the vote. Becky/Charlotte, Becky/Ronda, Becky-Charlotte-Ronda (which I interpreted as a different feud) and ‘Becky vs everyone’ all got nominations so cumulatively none got enough to make the shortlist. I wouldn’t worry though, I don’t think Lynch is going away from these awards empty-handed* *figuratively speaking. I’m not getting @Kaz Hayashi to post out Bossys to the winners or anything. Edited January 13, 2019 by HarmonicGenerator
Recommended Posts