Feud/Angle of the Year: 2018

HarmonicGenerator

Feud/Angle of the Year: 2018  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Awards Moderator

Which feud or angle was the best of the year?

The contenders:

CIAMPA VS GARGANO

image.png.b7d053279a535e35cfb0fa911ad93212.png

From evil heel vs pure babyface to a puppet master and his broken puppet, this one's gone on all year.

JOE VS STYLES

image.png.df3c4a9039bea0e29cfb045160910082.png

Joe went personal against AJ in his months-long quest to win the WWE Championship.

WHO ATTACKED ALEISTER BLACK?

image.png.55cab8e8a162cb1dea3d9a273003cac4.png

An attack outside Full Sail led to weeks of Detective Regal, Nikki Cross' secret, and a shocking twist of a reveal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Daaaaaad! said:

Not been a strong year, has it? Gargano/Ciampa was a shoe in at one point but it's fallen down so far. Not entirely sure how Becky vs. Charlotte didn't get in here but I imagine it simply wasn't nominated somehow.

I think the main reason was because Becky split the vote. Becky/Charlotte, Becky/Ronda, Becky-Charlotte-Ronda (which I interpreted as a different feud) and ‘Becky vs everyone’ all got nominations so cumulatively none got enough to make the shortlist.

I wouldn’t worry though, I don’t think Lynch is going away from these awards empty-handed*

*figuratively speaking. I’m not getting @Kaz Hayashi to post out Bossys to the winners or anything.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator