Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted December 26, 2016 Awards Moderator Posted December 26, 2016 What was the best moment of being a wrestling fan in 2016? Cast your vote and explain how it made you feel below!
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted December 26, 2016 Author Awards Moderator Posted December 26, 2016 This was a really tough one for me. Goldberg vs Lesnar was incredible, but Nakamura's Dallas entrance took my breath away, it felt like nothing I'd ever seen before. Styles' debut would have been contender if they hadn't kept the camera on Reigns in the ring for most of it.
Paid Members Lenin Posted December 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted December 26, 2016 As much as I loved both NXT guys this year, the sheer shock of Old Bill 1) looking incredible and 2) pinning Brock clean steals it.
Otto Dem Wanz Posted December 26, 2016 Posted December 26, 2016 I didn't know anything about Nakamura before watching Takeover back in the Spring, 30 minutes later he was my favourite wrestler.
Really Big Shoe Posted January 2, 2017 Posted January 2, 2017 All very tough choices but it has to be Bill beating Brock. No one could have called that, a real OMG moment for sure.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted January 3, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2017 Five absolutely brilliant moments to choose from there! I'm seemingly in the minority with my vote, but I plumped for Goldberg's return moment. I'd waited twelve long years for that and had completely given up hope of it ever happening at numerous times over that period. He came back looking great, with the proper music and everything and smashed a promo so far out of the park he left Owens, Rollins and the rest of the current crop looking like absolute Little League players in comparison.
Recommended Posts