http://rudocrate.com/

harlow2

anyone have any reviews of this services

I've known the guy who runs it for a while, he's a good guy. I've had the first 2 crates thus far and enjoyed both immensely.

Could you give an example of the type of things you get? Cheers :)

Could you give an example of the type of things you get? Cheers :)

Crate 1 had a Kenny Omega set, a Muta set for the exclusive, Super Jr Tag Tournament Finals 2012, a Honma comp, and a best of Nakamura. Crate 2 had a Best of Wrestle Kingdom set for the exclusive, IWA Deathmatches for Dummies, G1 Climax 2009, AJW Classics and something i can't remember right now lol.

anyone have any reviews of this services

I've known the guy who runs it for a while, he's a good guy. I've had the first 2 crates thus far and enjoyed both immensely. 

Of course you do. You've done graphic design/artwork for him. It's just Rudoreels trying yet another avenue. Who in their right mind buys lucky bags of DVDs?...unless you also get; a kazoo, a comb, a party hat & a roll the ball into the holes puzzle game.

Of course you do. You've done graphic design/artwork for him. It's just Rudoreels trying yet another avenue. Who in their right mind buys lucky bags of DVDs?...unless you also get; a kazoo, a comb, a party hat & a roll the ball into the holes puzzle game.

And just because i've done some work for him i'm not allowed to have an opinion on the stuff he puts out? There's a reason i didn't mention the art work in my post, it would be somewhat biased and non-constructive. Whereas i can offer an honest opinion of on the content he has put out. As for who buys mystery blu rays? Clearly some people do as Rudo Crate and IVP videos own mystery box exist. Why reply if you're not going to add anything constructive to a conversation?

And just because i've done some work for him i'm not allowed to have an opinion on the stuff he puts out?

You say mentioning your artwork might have come across as biased in some way. Clearly by (a) not disclosing it and (b) being the only person to respond, you involuntarily achieved the same outcome anyway. It smacked of a shill, however unintentional that may have been.

A shill? Hardly. Whether Or not Rudo Reels sells anything is really of no issue to me. I certainly don't gain anything if they do. All I did was answer a post asking about them and their service. In which I mentioned I've known the guy a while. I then responded to a direct question about the crate content with a very straight forward answer. Yet you some how want to make me out to be some kind of bad guy by implying I have some motive here. News flash.. I don't. As I stated, they could sell hundreds of items and I would gain exactly the same as if they sold none. Nothing on both counts.

Archived