Looking for Sendai Girls and NEO shows

Tamura

You could try IVP. That said, I ordered some discs about a month ago. Had to ask 3 times for an invoice & the discs still haven't been sent, despite a reminder on that front too. Failing that, Lynch's probably the best bet or possibly Slambamjam, but his site's in disarray at the moment.

I wouldn't bother with IVP.  Traded with him once years ago to pick up a bunch of Rings shows and it was a nightmare; he sent wrong discs, discs that wouldn't play even a blank disc.  Just a complete ball ache to sort out and never dealt with him since and I know I'm not the only one who had issues with him.  Kinda surprised he's still around as from what I remember he never had a source for his stuff (like Lynch and slambamjam), just would pick up a ton of stuff in bulk buys from other traders and then undercut them. 

He was reasonably OK when he was doing downloads, but in terms of discs, yeah I've had issues in the past too and plenty of 'em. This'll probably be my last order with him. Needed to pick a few specific ones up, which fortunately I'm in no great rush for...just as well really.

IVP and Jeff Lynch were my next ports of call, figured I'd try getting them from someone closer to home first. Used IVP a bit years ago and never had a problem. Placed an order a few weeks ago that hasn't arrived yet, the results of which will determine whether I just use Jeff Lynch for everything else I need.

Archived