PetSupermarket

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Yo. So we placed an order through PetSupermarket the other week and then got an email telling us it'd been delayed but would be dispatched. It hasn't been. Trying to call their customer service department just asks you to enter an extension. Emails go unanswered. So I went and tried to find a different phone number for them. Their website is down. They are linked to another site called MedicAnimal, whose site is down. Found some complaints on Google about people waiting on orders from MedicAnimal who got the same email we got. Found both companies are owned by Kokoba Ltd, whose line has been disconnected. This all points to the company having ceased trading. So if any of you guys have an order pending from any sites owned by Kokoba Ltd, do a CC chargeback or PayPal dispute to try and get your money back.

• Moderators

This could so easily have been me! I have used them for a while, and they always take ages to get stuff out so I would have just been sat around waiting, none the wiser.

As it happens, I just made an order from a different website, because their website had a "down for maintenance" sign and I couldn't be bothered to wait for them to come back online.

Anyway - if it hasn't been that long and you've never ordered from them before be aware that they do take fucking ages. So even if they have gone bust you may still get your stuff...

• Paid Members

Nah we've used them a bunch and yeah they always take ages but not usually this long plus all the other evidence points to the company being fucked. Was it Pet Planet you ordered from? They tweeted me a 15% off code for new customers when I tweeted about PS being fucked.

I've always found Amazon are much cheaper than dedicated pet food websites. I bought a 6kg bag of Royal Canine dog biscuits for £8 cheaper than other websites, with free delivery and it came within two days.

I used to use Viovet who are also very reliable and well priced.

Archived