Football Predictions League 2015/16 sign-ups

Fog Dude

The number of sign-ups has crept up slightly to 18 since the last update, but one of those potential participants hasn't sent a D2D PM and perhaps wasn't taking it too seriously in the first place, given the tone of his post. That's lower than the 24 who started the last campaign, and even marginally down on the 19 who finished it.

Everyone is on course to get their first-choice team despite some tricky picks from north of the border. Two of the 4 international spots are still open. The World Cup qualifiers from other continents have had their rough dates - but not yet exact kick-off times - confirmed, and even the Serie A fixtures are finally out. We're now a little over 5 days away from the card for Week 1 being posted. 

There are still a few regular names missing and there's always room for first-time entrants, so let's give it one last push before the season starts.

I've signed the top keeper I need to be a genuine title contender this year.

Spoken like a true Gooner! 

Was wondering when you'd throw your hat in again. Good to have you back for another season.

Have I signed up correctly? I did send across my teams. 

Yeah, you're fine. Everyone can play at the start anyway, but as it stands, it's the other possible newcomer, sj5522, who'd be kicked out after 4 weeks.

Archived