Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

UberTekkers

• 2 weeks later...

WrestleFest UK 2022 Guest Announcement. 

We are delighted to announce that our next guest joining us on Saturday September 3rd for WrestleFest UK 2022 at The Pryzm in Cardiff will be former WWE Superstar and 1 half of the current IMPACT Knockouts World Tag Team Champions. Tenille Dashwood fka Emma 

WrestleFest UK 2022 will run from 11am until 16:00 at PRYZM, Cardiff on Saturday September 3rd 2022 entry tickets for this event are priced at just £20. 

Photo and Auto Opps 

Tenille Dashwood fka Emma - Professional Photo £30 

Tanille Dashwood fka Emma - Auto £25 

"You must have a valid entry ticket to partake in photos and auto opps 

Entry Tickets and photo and auto opps are on sale now at www.wrestlefest.eventbrite.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

I posted this in the WES thread but thought it could be added here as well.

Top marks on his behalf. Meet and greet taking place on Sunday. If I spot the details I'll post them here but I will be at a Comic Con over the weekend so will be a pretty busy. Anyone interested might just prefer to follow him on Twitter.

44 minutes ago, LSM said:
Top marks on his behalf. Meet and greet taking place on Sunday. If I spot the details I'll post them here but I will be at a Comic Con over the weekend so will be a pretty busy. Anyone interested might just prefer to follow him on Twitter.

Hope you enjoy! :)

World Association of Wrestling is proud to present: A NIGHT WITH SARAYA on Friday 14th October 2022 at the Performance Centre in Norwich!

Join us for an UNMISSABLE night and hear Saraya's incredible story and rise to fame in her own words, as she is interviewed by the number one sports presenter Rob Butler from BBC Radio Norfolk! 

|| TICKETS ||

£35 (includes 8oz steak, chips and beer) 

£25 (without meal) 

Table of 10 £325 (includes meal) 

|| VENUE ||

WAW Performance Centre, 3a Diamond Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR6 6AN

Tickets are available from the WAW Box Office on 01603 485495 or via the ticket link on our website: 

https://wawuk.com/events/a-night-with-saraya-14-10-22

*It has been asked in the Facebook post whether there will be an option to meet Saraya / Paige as it's not been specifically mentioned in the advertising. WAW have responded saying there will be a meet & greet opportunity.

Inside The Ropes presents…

An Afternoon with William Regal!

‘The Gentleman Villain’ is coming home this October and YOU can meet the legend himself, hear stories from his 30+ year career and more!

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 01/10/22 - Glasgow Classic Grand

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 02/10/22 - Manchester Gorilla

🎟️Monday, 25 July at 8pm via ITRTIX.com
🎟️Glasgow & Manchester are AFTERNOON shows.
 ℹ️ More information and pricing available now.