Infinite Promotions: Ex Terra Luctatio. St Helens. 20/03

Krytie 2X4B 523P

https://www.facebook.com/events/407716966064201/

Thats the event page for this friday night.

Matches announced so far:

Joey hayes vs frankie sloan.

Edit:

ROBERTS vs. RYAN

After coming away with a disqualification win in his leather strap match final encounter with Tyson T-Bone last month, Dylan Roberts changes focus as he looks to impress matchmakers and make the most of his momentum. His first opponent is a man that impressed the Infinite audience massively, despite coming up short against CJ Banks, in February: Ringo Ryan.

See who comes out with the victory THIS FRIDAY at ‪#‎StHelens‬ Town Hall.

Tickets: http://infinite.nutickets.com/

News for Friday in ‪#‎sthelens‬

Mexican Sensation EL LIGERO goes one on one with former Infinite Kingpin CJ BANKS.

St.Helens Council Town Hall will see two of Britain's best face off for only the third time in Infinite history as El Ligero, currently one half of the Infinite Tag Team Champions, faces off against CJ Banks, mere weeks after "The Juice" shocked Infinite fans by assaulting Infinite head Ciarán McConnell. With McConnell out of commission and no executive replacement yet named, CJ Banks has been subject to no sanctions, leaving him free to square off in the Town Hall against Ligero.

Ligero has his own beef with Banks, also, as he has been inelligible to compete for the Infinite Promotions Heavyweight title for over a year thanks to Banks' insistence on a clause in their contract the last time they faced. A win over Banks would be great momentum for Ligero going forward as he looks to continue to defend his Tag Team Championship and moveon further towards his eventual goal of securing another crack at the Heavyweight gold.

Expect a barn burner THIS FRIDAY

Tickets available: http://infinite.nutickets.com/

And:

Also for ‪#‎sthelens‬

International Mixed Tag Team match: Violet Vendetta & Marc Morgan vs. Toni Storm & Josh "Shooter" Zuccato

Last month at Merseybeatdown III one of the biggest, lasting impressions was left my Infinite debutant Toni Storm. The Queen of Queensland wowed everyone as she was successful in defeating Worcester's Chardonnay. Now making her way to St Helens the Australian beauty looks to continue her winning street and this time she isn't coming alone. She brings with her Josh "Shooter" Zuccato, currently on a tour of the UK; a man hoping to do just as his countrywoman has done by being successful in his Infinite debut.

Both talented wrestler, Storm and Josh will need all their talent and skill if they are to defeat their opposition. Enter the team of Marc Morgan & Violet Vendetta, a Stoke-based duo looking to make their own waves in Infinite Promotions. Morgan may be familiar to some fans as a member of the since departed council and was last seen flying through the air at the hands of The Babyfaced Pitbull last January. Along with his female companion Violet, now Morgan wants to carve his own niche in Infinite and a win over foreign opposition would go a long way to achieving that goal. The self-ftyled "Dirty Stokies" will be a tough match for the auspicious Australians in what should be a heck of a bout.

• Paid Members

In some parts I think Infinite was just victim to circumstance, i'm sure the venue had it's reasons for shutting down the balcony, something to do with the rejuvenation project? or a management decision? who knows...

The draw could have been so much more, maybe that was down to local RWA and Southside running shows that night.

I have spoke to Ciaran as IP also clash with our two biggest shows of the year inc Speed King - hopefully we can fix something going forward.

• 2 months later...

There is an Infinite show Friday night, Liverpool's Number 1.

Card is

Zack Gibson v CJ Banks

Danny Hope v Joey Hayes

Hubba Bubba Lucha v Wylie and Pitbull

Frankie Sloane v Dylan Roberts

Joel Redman v Charlie Garrett

El Excentrico v Xandig v Morgan

BUT in some weird angle thingy theyve announced that Gibson and Bubblegum have been pulled from the show. Bit shitty as I was looking forward to Gibson/Banks and seeing Hubba Bubba Lucha in action if true.

They keep teasing some new mystery Executive Administrator coming in which probably means another long in ring promo.

Results from Friday night:

Frankie Sloan beat Dylan Roberts

CJ Banks attacked Sloan. Zack Gibson came out for the save but was held back by security as he wasn't medically cleared to appear. Gypsy John Kenny came out in his gear and challenged Banks to an impromptu match.

Gypsy John Kenny beat Banks via D.Q. when Banks slapped Des the ref.

Sloan & Gibson ran out and helped Kenny clear the ring. Banks said he was leaving 'for a bit' but vowed to come back. Presumably he's going to China. Kenny was very popular and must be in his late 60s/early 70s at this point.

Joel Redman beat Charlie Garrett in a very good long match.

Mikey Fitzgerald returned as the new heel authority figure. He stripped Ligero of the tag team titles, due to his partner Bubblegum not being 'medically cleared' (Bubblegum wasn't even at the event). The Bad Lads came out and attacked Ligero, leading to Pitbull & Tim Wylie save. This led to:

Bad Lads & Dean MacManus beat El Ligero & Pitbull & Tim Wylie.

After the match, Pitbull & Wylie turned heel on Ligero, giving him the Doomsday Device off the top.

The Flying Finn Nouseva Kotka beat Marc Morgan and Danxig in a triple threat match. 

Danxig has the worst entrance theme 'music' of any wrestler I have ever seen in 30+ years of watching wrestling. Absolutely horrendous death metal screeching.

Danny Hope beat Joey Hayes to retain the Infinite title in the main event. Hayes destroyed Hope with a chair afterwards, which led to Hope challenging Hayes to a cage match, taking place on the next Liverpool show on August 14th.

Best Infinite show in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time. Much better wrestling action, with the highlights (for me) being John Kenny, return of Mikey Fitzgerald, great Redman vs Garrett match, and a strong main event & angle. Also a very good crowd too in terms of size, much better than the previous show last month. Ringo Ryan & T-Bone were both there but just did commentary and didn't wrestle.

Not sure what the deal is with Gibson not wrestling (he was originally advertised as facing Banks and was there and part of the Kenny stuff. There was something on their Facebook about him having a broken finger and the heel authority figure not letting him wrestle, but that seemed like an angle), and Bubblegum not being there at all.

The Flying Finn Nouseva Kotka beat Marc Morgan and Danxig in a triple threat match.

Danxig has the worst entrance theme 'music' of any wrestler I have ever seen in 30+ years of watching wrestling. Absolutely horrendous death metal screeching.

He's a heel though. You shouldn't like his music.

He's a heel though. You shouldn't like his music.

I strongly suspect the terrible music isn't an elaborate heel tactic to get him heat. More likely it's just a really poor choice.

People hated Danxig anyway, he doesn't need that racket, trust me.

Archived