WWE Superstar Appearances UK - November 2014

truthofsin

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who fancies going to the toys r us in Nottingham for me and posting me x3 wristbands/tickets for my kids? Either that or I have to drive from Peterborough on Saturday for the tickets and then again a week later to meet the Bellas!! (totally worth it though to be fair)

so come on, who fancies doing this for me? Anyone? Any takers? Fair enough

who fancies going to the toys r us in Nottingham for me and posting me x3 wristbands/tickets for my kids? Either that or I have to drive from Peterborough on Saturday for the tickets and then again a week later to meet the Bellas!! (totally worth it though to be fair)

so come on, who fancies doing this for me? Anyone? Any takers? Fair enough

For what it's worth, last tiem i attended a signing at that store (was supposed be the Rhodes until they got switched to 3MB the day before) thye were handing out tickets on the day as well as before. Not to say they'll have any left, but it might be worth ringing the store as they were pretty cool about telling me how many were left and the odds of them runnign out etc last time.

yeah, I was also at that one too. I think i'll give the store a ring late on the day before and if they've still got tickets then I'll head on over on the day first thing. It's at 1pm which is good. If i get there first thing then it's only 2 hours to kill before it'll be time to que. I'll just sit in the car and watch that friday's smackdown or nxt even :-)

ANYBODY TRAVEL FROM PRESTON/LEYLAND/CHORLEY TO RAW OR SMACKDOWN 10/11 NOV I WOULD LOVE TO CARPOOL (A LITTLE OFF TOPIC, BUT NEED THE HELP, TRAINS ARE OFF FOR ME WHICH MAKES IT A LOT MORE AWKWARD THAN IT NEEDS TO BE. 

https://www.facebook.com/paulhaze (that appears not to work) take the random dots out 

Willing to share fuel cost obviously

Went to the Mark Henry signing has to be the worse one Ive been too Mark looked unhappy to be there no photos were offically allowed to be taken and it was not like the had a big queue to see him and security from game were pushing people along trying to get rid of everone as soon as possible hope the other signings are better as Ive been to loads other the years and this was defo the worse 

• Paid Members

I met Mark at Las Vegas airport last year. He was with some random diva who was charging her phone at the same charging point as me. A few kids came up to him and he was pretty good to them, signed stuff and took photos I just said hi and shook his hand but he seemed quite persistant about getting something to eat and kept bugging this girl whilst she was waiting for her phone to charge saying "C'mon, let's go get a sandwich or something."

So I reckon he probably just needs to not do these signings when he's hungry. 

At the risk of hijacking this thread for my own nefarious purposes...

We've released some more VIP tickets for William Regal's Q&A show in Glasgow at The Garage on Sunday evening. Ticket includes the post show meet & greet with an autograph & photo op as well as the finest spoken word show you're likely to see in pro wrestling.

Get them from here.http://tinyurl.com/RegalOnTour

Archived