UKFF - 14/15 Fantasy football league

Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

Apologies if this is something that is usually set up by someoine else. Happily fuck it off and lock if someone else prefers to take the reigns.

Sky have just opened the doors and personally, i find this to be one of the better fantasy leagues out there. They have made it more difficult to pick a team full of superstars this year too.

Depending on how many join (hopefully more than 10) the winner will receive a trophey.

2nd and 3rd place might also get a shite medal or something similar.

Once a winner has been announced at the end of the season, suggestions (by fellow fantasy players only) and a poll will go up with suggestions as to what the engraving on the trophy will say.

Less text the better as i'm skint, original abuse with less profanity may also help the engraving process.

For previous sky FF players:

Join mini league: UKFF Champioship

PIN: 8036397

LINK:

https://m.fantasyfootball.skysports.com/leagues/view/8036397

General rules for novice players, or new to the sky fantasy league, here is some general info on how to play (this can also be found on the sky fantasy football site).

Tactics:

Use your tactical expertise to select one of five formations:

4-3-3: Four defenders, three midfielders and three strikers.

4-4-2: Four defenders, four midfielders and two strikers.

4-5-1: Four defenders, five midfielders and one striker.

3-5-2: Three defenders, five midfielders and two strikers.

5-3-2: Five defenders, three midfielders and two strikers.

3-4-3: Three defenders, four midfielders and three strikers.

Transfers:

You can have as many players from any Premier League club but remember the

• Paid Members

I will probably look to enter this season but I normally play the normal fantasy footy league that we usually run.

I didn't even bring it up but I won the last one. However, I completely forgot about it in the end until seeing this thread.

Where's my trophy!!?!

• Paid Members
I will probably look to enter this season but I normally play the normal fantasy footy league that we usually run.

I didn't even bring it up but I won the last one. However, I completely forgot about it in the end until seeing this thread.

Where's my trophy!!?!

I've never played with the Ukff previously, tend to be too late to enter each time. Which format do you lot usually use?

Where's my trophy!!?!

Only because I left the league halfway through the season to concentrate on the Real UKFF League for Real Men :sneaky:

Think I finished in the top 1k in the world in the normal fantasy footy last year. Sky is something I usually start a team for, but lose interest after a month or so. If there's a trophy in it, I'll give it a go, though.

Archived