Yoga : Who does it ? Is it beneficial ?

RancidPunx

Been toying with the idea of getting into Yoga for some time now but have always come up with some excuse or other not to do it.

Who here does it, how long have you been doing it, what benefits do you see ?

Some of the DDP Yoga feedback has been amazing and i'm not sure if it actually works or is typical yank hype bullshit .

Where is the best place to start with the DDP stuff?

Is there an intro pack to start off on?

• Paid Members
Some of the DDP Yoga feedback has been amazing and i'm not sure if it actually works or is typical yank hype bullshit .

A mate of mine took the DDP Yoga thing pretty seriously and lost a couple of stone. The side-effect being he won't shut up about it and has become a boring egotist. I preferred him fat, to be honest.

• Paid Members

Like virtually any fitness programme, you will see results if you stick with it. Especially if you're a fat wrestling fan who hasn't previously made much effort on that front, which is where a lot of DDP's success stories come from. If you're not sure if Yoga is for you though, try out some workouts for free on YouTube. I don't think you'll find any of DDP's on there, but there are loads of others.

Been toying with the idea of getting into Yoga for some time now but have always come up with some excuse or other not to do it.

Who here does it, how long have you been doing it, what benefits do you see ?

Where is the best place to start with the DDP stuff?

Is there an intro pack to start off on?

IIRC correctly I got a copy of DDP Yoga from PW Torrents like the whole program including .pdfs' give that a try mate it will save you

Archived