Ordering from the NJPW website

5pints

Has anyone successfully ordered from the NJPW website? I've tried using the Bing translation software but when I get to the checkout it reverts back to Japanese. Any help or thoughts would be gratefully appreciated.

• Paid Members
Has anyone successfully ordered from the NJPW website? I've tried using the Bing translation software but when I get to the checkout it reverts back to Japanese. Any help or thoughts would be gratefully appreciated.

Use Google Chrome. It has on-page translation built in.

You're best off tweeting yottsume he lives in japan, speaks almost perfect english and has helped plenty of people get New Japan merch.

He did have instructions on his site but i can't seem to find them.

Thanks, will give him a try.

Use Google Chrome. It has on-page translation built in.

Tried using Chrome this morning. Same thing, get to checkout and reverts back to Japanese even though Chrome thinks it has translated the page.

• Paid Members
Quick question what are the sizes of the tshirts like in comparison to UK sizes?

The same - we stocked lots of NJPW stuff in the TWC store. I still have a few tees myself and they fit the same as all my others.

Archived