Jonny Storm beat Marty Scurll & Mark Haskins to retain the All England title

Rampage Brown beat Kris Travis

Dangerous Danny Garnell beat Jonathan Windsor

Dave Mastiff beat Prince Devitt

Paul Robinson © beat The Mexican Eagle

The London Riots beat The Bhangra Knights

Zack Sabre Jr. beat Chris Hero

Notes:

London Riots win after Darrel turns on RJ Singh.

Rampage Brown/Kris Travis, tag team match, and both international matches all very good.

Looked like a sold out show.

enjoyed the show overall not as much as a other shows I have seen recently but think that was due to the fact that

comedy was way over done in a lot of the matches rather then focusing more on the wrestling part

Would be good to have a better balance of both as I can recall at least 3 matches that they tried to put too much

comedy in don't want to see IPW go down the All Stars routing and cater for little kids mainly as that's why I stopped

going to there shows

The event looked sold out so well done Daniel for that the crowd did not really react to stuff as much as usual for a

large size crowd

best 2 matches were the international ones

Dave Mastiff Vs Prince Devitt

Zack Sabre Jr. Vs Chris Hero

My first IPW show in about 6 years, I thought it was a fun show, Longish journey for me but I had a good time and if IPW UK brought in someone/or delivered a match I wanted to see I would definitely go again.

Kinda agree with the amount of comedy, but a lot of it was very well done and in context.

Thought the crowd was quite quiet, mainly due to a lack of a bar? I quite liked the venue though, was nice and compact.

Starting near enough on time, having a short interval and the show ending in a reasonable time were all major positives for me, so big thumbs up for that.

Opening 3 Way was pretty good as you would expect from the 3 guys involved, comedy stuff was well done and there was some fast paced exciting action.

Garnell/Windsor and Robinson/Mexican Eagle were pretty so so.

Travis/Brown was decent though and both guys impressed me.

Devitt/Mastiff was really good, I'm becoming a big fan of Devitt, surely its only a matter of time before WWE pick him up?

I enjoyed the tag match but I am never a fan of a heel turn during a match where the person who has turned has been competing, So Darrell took a shitload of offence, competed in the match and turned at the end.

Main event was fucking awesome, only complaint is another 5 minutes would of been a treat. Loved how the crowd was in pretty much silence watching an actual wrestling clinic. Big Props to both guys, would def get the DVD to watch this again.

Overall thumbs up.

Good Points by the Whole Show both about the shows start and end times was very impressed to see Daniel got those right for the main show

Lack of Bar everyone was complaining about this and the vending machine were empty I have been told by my mate who lives in Kent that he is sure they have a bar at the venue but it was

not open for the event

Some quick thoughts:

Devitt/Mastiff and Zack/Hero were more than worth the ticket price along with expense and travel getting down to Kent.

Devitt for the first time I've seen him since he turned heel in NJPW came out to the Real Rock N Roller theme music along with face and body paint as inspired from his Tokyo Dome entrance!

BedS1xoCEAAnGqt.jpg

Already the match was feeling big time but him and Mastiff had a fantastic match together, one in which I was surprised to read afterwards only went shortly over 11 minutes. They definitely crammed a lot in with Devitt's meaty chops, a running dropkick to a seated Mastiff in the crowd, a top rope double stomp to a bent over Mastiff, the Finley Roll/Senton combo from Mastiff that unbelievably only got two, an insane amount of height from Devitt lifting Mastiff for the Bloody Sunday that somehow Mastiff was able to kick out of, and then some really viscious clotheslines from Mastiff before the cannonball splash in the corner got him the three count. Would definitely pay good money to see a rematch in the future!

But Hero/Zack had to take MOTN honours. They spent over 10 minutes doing hold for hold, technical chain wrestling and kept the crowds attention the entire time. The crowd at points was in silence, intently watching the two struggle and fight for control of a hold. There was no idle chatter, no murmuring, the crowds entire attention was transfixed upon Zack and Hero in the ring. It's rare you get a reaction like that for chain wrestling and it's purely the skill of the two men along with the crowds adoration for them making that possible. When Hero went for an armbar, Zack managed one of his own. From there the technical wrestling classic was over as Hero promised to use his elbow and made good on that threat moments later when he knocked Zack loopy off the ring apron. And they just knocked seven shades of crap out of each other. Hero had his elbow, but Zack kicked and contorted the hell out of Hero's arm to work towards that submission as well as soften the blow out of Hero's elbows. This far surprassed their 08 and 2011 matches and from these two matches IPW:UK will be hard pressed to better this show this year.

But Hero/Zack had to take MOTN honours. They spent over 10 minutes doing hold for hold, technical chain wrestling and kept the crowds attention the entire time. The crowd at points was in silence, intently watching the two struggle and fight for control of a hold. There was no idle chatter, no murmuring, the crowds entire attention was transfixed upon Zack and Hero in the ring. It's rare you get a reaction like that for chain wrestling and it's purely the skill of the two men along with the crowds adoration for them making that possible. When Hero went for an armbar, Zack managed one of his own. From there the technical wrestling classic was over as Hero promised to use his elbow and made good on that threat moments later when he knocked Zack loopy off the ring apron. And they just knocked seven shades of crap out of each other. Hero had his elbow, but Zack kicked and contorted the hell out of Hero's arm to work towards that submission as well as soften the blow out of Hero's elbows. This far surprassed their 08 and 2011 matches and from these two matches IPW:UK will be hard pressed to better this show this year.

The crowd response really added to the match for me, I don't think I have been apart of many crowds were they was no need to chant and react but just watch in awe of a wrestling match. The 2 guys behind me were whispering like they didn't want to interrupt, that pretty much sums it up for me, Just a great match.

Archived