IPW:UK - HERO vs. SABRE JR, January 19th 2014

Daniel Edler

They've already said it's not another BJW guy and will most likely be an English wrestler. Absolutely gutted if I'm honest.

oh well. I wonder what the BJW guys are up to on Sunday. Maybe they had an earlier flight home than Daisuke.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
They've already said it's not another BJW guy and will most likely be an English wrestler. Absolutely gutted if I'm honest.

oh well. I wonder what the BJW guys are up to on Sunday. Maybe they had an earlier flight home than Daisuke.

Flights would have been booked ages ago so not much Dan can do tbh. Unless they could change the name on the flight but WXW have already saidd no replacement is coming.

Flights would have been booked ages ago so not much Dan can do tbh. Unless they could change the name on the flight but WXW have already saidd no replacement is coming.

are you talking about the Germany to England flight? All the guys are in Germany anyway, so I figured if flights were cheap enough (maybe they aren't at this late stage) then they could have Okabyashi or Kawakami go from Germany to England on Sunday morning.

Fuuck.... now well more up for the show than before! Top, top, top replacement!

You can also use Waterloo East to get to Tonbridge (same line). Trains start at Charing Cross and they don't always stop at London Bridge.

Trains heading for Hastings or Ashford will get you to Tonbridge in about half hour. This was part of my daily commute before HS1 :)

• Paid Members

Checked trains, Cannon St or London Bridge are the options.

Show is scheduled to finish around 8.30pm I believe. 5 matches, plus Paul Robinson and Jonathan Windsor segments which could be one.

Archived