Brand New movies/Audiobooks/Knightmare

wwffan2

hello everyone

just to advise I am now also selling music and movies.

just in

The Conjuring

Epic 2013

Obilivion 2013

Killing Season

Fast and Furious 2013

Evil Dead 2013

The Purge

The Lone Ranger

The Heat

World War Z

White House Down

Wolverine

Red 2

Smurfs 2

Pain Game.

Tv Series

Knightmare Complete Great Quality

Audio Books:

Steven King Joyland

Star Wars Fate of The Jedi

World War Z

Terry Pratchet Dodger

and I also take any requests please message me for more info

Unless you plan on posting them out in November, how are any of them DVDrips? They are new releases at the cinema. If I hear someone talking about Matt Bourne's proposed run with Hulk Hogan as I'm watching the Smurfs, I'll know you are full of shit.

I don't think he's said anywhere they are DVDrips. Please correct me if i'm wrong........

• Paid Members
Unless you plan on posting them out in November, how are any of them DVDrips? They are new releases at the cinema. If I hear someone talking about Matt Bourne's proposed run with Hulk Hogan as I'm watching the Smurfs, I'll know you are full of shit.

I don't think he's said anywhere they are DVDrips. Please correct me if i'm wrong........

Alright.

no surprisngly not a lot of them are dvd rips

Alright.

Don't think that needs any further explaining.

• Paid Members

He's just said in the post above yours that only three of them are DVD rips. The others are 'web rips'. Basically, they have been recorded at the cinema. That's what 'web rip' always means in my experience.

If people are paying for the latter, then they are stupid. I could go on Putlocker now and watch a cacky World War Z cam recording and not pay a penny. Money for old rope.

• Paid Members

Alright.

That makes no fucking sense. He's saying "No surprisingly not. A lot of them are DVD rips". He's then followed up proving my questioning correct.

Alright.

You misinterpreted the txt, it should have a comma in it:

no surprisngly not, a lot of them are dvd rips

Archived