James Gandolfini passes away

iamtheman

Juror #6. He was amazing in the Ossie Davies version of 12 Angry Men as the hard working and super respectful labourer, on top of his fine turns in True Romance and The Sopranos.12 Angry Men is the real test of an actors chops, and he carried it off with aplomb. Godspeed and enjoy the GABBAGOOL.

Didn't even realise there was a remake until you posted this. Gave it a watch and loved it, Gandolfini is indeed pretty great in it too.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paulie was my favourite character. He was fucking great. The episode where he's lost with Christopher in the woods trying to kill some Russian bloke, was probably the best episode of the Sopranos, and Paulie was brilliant in that. "I lost my shoe". And the episode where Christopher caught him sniffing Adriana's pants.

100% agree with this. This episode was fantastic.I never watched The Sopranos at the pace it was on TV, and only saw it last year after getting the full box set. By far my favourite TV show ever - I was gutted to hear this news.

• Paid Members
Just a heads up that Sky are showing seasons 1-6 of The Sopranos via their catch up service.

... and at the moment at least they're getting yanked after Friday. I hope someone changes their mind, I'm up to S1E4 and it's been pretty good.

Archived