Futureshock 68! 7th July 2013, Stockport Guild Hall

patiirc

Not seen anything. My guess, and thats all it is, would be Dave's taking a week or so after having PCW shows and running Futureshock and HXC so close together on top of his regular work with the training school.I would expect to see the Blonds vs BAD & Wristlock Rovers announced soon though following on from the last 2 shows and possibly the other singles pairings from the Models/Ego feud as I think it might be too soon to have them in another tag match after the last one.

There will be some match announcements coming soon, according to management...I'm guessing we'll be seeing:Blonds vs. BAD vs. Rovers in a Triple Threat for the Tag Titles.Josh Bodom vs. Ryan Bodom ... perhaps in the form of a tag team match?Cyanide defending the title against ... possibly Noam Dar? Or is Dar still injured?T-Bone vs. Zack 'Diamond' Gibson, if Gibson has recovered from his latest op.Something involving Xander Cooper and his new recruits - Ryan Bodom is one, who are the others? Don Meacho is probably one of them, as he's been tagging with Cooper lately (you need to see Meacho in action if you haven't already - his stuff is very realistic and intense).Dave Rayne vs. someone up-and-coming from the roster. Newbie discipline!Project Ego (Travis/Kirby) vs. The Models (Hope/Hayes).But I'm just guessing. The actual card will probably be completely different!As soon as any matches are announced, the updates will be posted at: www.futureshockwrestling.co.ukAnd also via the Facebook page: www.facebook.com/futureshockwres

I believe if you go to the Futureshock 68 Facebook page, a match has been announced!!!

Yup, a six man tag has been announced.Check www.futureshockwrestling.co.uk for full information . . .

Helpful guys, helpful!For the benefit of those who read this forum but havent got Facebook, the match announced is...Josh Bodom, Si Valor, Sparx vs Xander Cooper, Ryan Bodom, Dom Meachin400749_10151436957766339_1290586910_n.jpg

Dave Rayne vs. someone up-and-coming from the roster. Newbie discipline!

Dave Rayne vs. Joe Vega surely...
Depends where Vega slots in to the Gibson/T-Bone set up. If Gibsons fit but not up to a full match I could see T-Bone challenging them to a tag match with a mystery partner which turns out to be Dave.

I believe if you go to the Futureshock 68 Facebook page, a match has been announced!!!

Yup, a six man tag has been announced.

Check www.futureshockwrestling.co.uk for full information . . .

Helpful guys, helpful!

For the benefit of those who read this forum but havent got Facebook, the match announced is...

Josh Bodom, Si Valor, Sparx vs Xander Cooper, Ryan Bodom, Dom Meachin

400749_10151436957766339_1290586910_n.jpg

Apologies - I was trying to be helpful. Of course, you don't need Facebook to view the official website. ;-)

Another bout has been announced: April Davids defending the Women's Title against Viper. Viper challenged April back at FutureShock Underground 1 in Prestwich but was unsuccessful. 'Twas a good bout, and I'm looking forward to the rematch.

Dave Rayne vs. someone up-and-coming from the roster. Newbie discipline!

Dave Rayne vs. Joe Vega surely...

Depends where Vega slots in to the Gibson/T-Bone set up. If Gibsons fit but not up to a full match I could see T-Bone challenging them to a tag match with a mystery partner which turns out to be Dave.

Well I was close. Main event is Gibson/Vega v T-Bone/Cyanide. Any prizes for 3 out of 4?

The matches announced so far look ace

I expect there will be more models versus Ego matches which are always great, and as Mr. Levity 84 said, hopefilly we get to see a triple threat tag team title match, would be well good!

but I do hope CJ Banks is on this show, as I've not seen him at Futureshock for a while now

Results

Triple Threat: Axl Rage def Raynaldo and Sam Bailey

Soner Durson def Justin Price w/Melanie Price and The Models via dq when The Models attacked Durson

Xander Cooper, Ryan Bodom and Don Meacho def Si Valour, Sparx and Josh Bodom

Women's Championship: April Davids def Vyper via dq when Danni Hunter debuted and attacked April

Dave Rayne def The Nordic Warrior

Zack Diamond Gibson and Joe Vega def Futureshock Champion Cyanide and T-Bone w/ Chris Egan

Announced for Futureshock Underground 2:

Futureshock Championship Match

DOUG WILLIAMS vs. Cyanide

Triple Threat: Axl Rage def Raynaldo and Sam Bailey

- This match suffered from the heat, had the potential to be good, but too many slips and botches caused by the silly amount of moisture in the air, on the ropes on the wrestlers cost it dear.

Really stupid question but who was Raynaldo's coach/physio? The name's on the tip of my tongue and it's now reached annoying proportions.

Soner Durson def Justin Price w/Melanie Price and The Models via dq when The Models attacked Durson

- It was what it was, great to see the Model's as usual. Soner, was meh and Justin's wrestling debut? ended with a beat down, from the always fantastic The Models. I'm assuming he has the Robbie X's about him in training as he is about 12-14?

Xander Cooper, Ryan Bodom and Don Meachin def Si Valour, Sparx and Josh Bodom

- This had the potential to be very good, but again suffered because of the stifiling heat. Xander cut a promo about Futureshock originals and tried to tempt Sparx to turn mid match. Josh, has morphed in to Dolph Ziggler and Don Meachin looked like a beast

Women's Championship: April Davids def Vyper via dq when Danni Hunter debuted and attacked April

- Cracking match. Didnt rate Vyper at the first HXC show but impressed here, Danni completed her debut, after Xander Cooper came out and stood at Ringside. Raffle Girl came in and wreaked havoc, joining Xander's new stable.

Dave Rayne def The Nordic Warrior

- Bit of comedy at the start witH Nordic Warrior's hammer the ref could lift it, but was too heavy for Dave Rayne. Decent match all told, start of a decent 2nd half.

Zack Diamond Gibson and Joe Vega def Futureshock Champion Cyanide and T-Bone w/ Chris Egan

- Match of the night. Polished performances all over and a dive near the end completely destroy the Futureshock entrance set up, which was fun.

Overall, Futureshock was a mixed bag. The 1st half of the show was largely awful, mainly due to the heat and causing all kinds of havoc in the ring, the 2nd half was much, much better and it's good to see Futureshock, use so many homegrown talents in various capacities in the ring.

Given it took over 2 hours to get home, because of engineering works, it's a toss up if would go again or not. The venue is also very strange, in the sense it's a masonic hall and isnt the first thing I'd associate wrestling with. The crowd being muted made it a very odd experience as well. Will have to be something special and less sweltering to tempt me back I think. Plenty have said I did catch them on a bad day though. Confused.

Archived