Futureshock 68! 7th July 2013, Stockport Guild Hall

patiirc

Despite the overwhelming heat it was a great show last night.

Enjoyed the 3 way match, sam bailey is always entertaining

didn't think much of justin price though would like to see sonner battle the models hopefully next show?

6man tag was solid, but wanted to see josh beat up his brother though

Womens match was really good, April gave Viper a suplex onto her head at one point which was sick and then the ticket girl attacked April which was a shocker!

Rayne vs nordic had a funny start with the hammer and the finishing backstabber off the top rope was mint!!

solid main event, vega held his own with the veterans here but highlight was when they destroyed the entrance stage!

Looking forward to seeing Cyanide vs Doug Williams at the next show!

My little sister really enjoyed it too apart from someone sat near us in a white mask she kept looking worried about him haha!

Despite the overwhelming heat it was a great show last night.

Enjoyed the 3 way match, sam bailey is always entertaining

didn't think much of justin price though would like to see sonner battle the models hopefully next show?

6man tag was solid, but wanted to see josh beat up his brother though

Womens match was really good, April gave Viper a suplex onto her head at one point which was sick and then the ticket girl attacked April which was a shocker!

Rayne vs nordic had a funny start with the hammer and the finishing backstabber off the top rope was mint!!

solid main event, vega held his own with the veterans here but highlight was when they destroyed the entrance stage!

Looking forward to seeing Cyanide vs Doug Williams at the next show!

My little sister really enjoyed it too apart from someone sat near us in a white mask she kept looking worried about him haha!

I also enjoyed the show very much. Like everyone has said, the heat certainly didn't help - I think we were all far too tired to shout particularly loud...

All the matches were good, and the main event was exceptional. T-Bone is a fantastic addition to the roster, and Gibson is one of the best in the UK in my opinion.

Looking forward to UnderGround #2 at the Longfield Suite - Cyanide defending the FutureShock Championship against Doug Williams, and FutureShock 59 at the Guildhall featuring Zack Gibson vs. Jay Lethal.

It's a great time to be a FutureShock fan!

Archived