Kamikaze Pro 2 - Enter Sabu.. 4th August 2013

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Is the show being filmed for future DVD release?

Also, will there be vendors there? The Defend Indy Wrestling crew? Indy shows to purchase? I ask because, after a few pints, will position myself at the merch area and probably spend a pretty penny.

Also, will there be vendors there? The Defend Indy Wrestling crew? Indy shows to purchase? I ask because, after a few pints, will position myself at the merch area and probably spend a pretty penny.

Defend - I should imagine so, there were the usual T-shirts and wristbands last time, pretty sure some ATTACK! DVDs were there too.

Is the show being filmed for future DVD release?

Yes the show is being filmed, we have 4 HD cameras and 2 ringside photographers that are going to be on hand.

We have a lot of vendors and merch being sold, so no worries there. Some of the Defend guys are on the show, so they will be selling some of their merch also.

The next Wrestler coming to Kamikaze Pro is a former UKFF British Wrestler of the year.

Hailing from the infamous Moss Side in Manchester, he has wrestled for a who's who of companies throughout the U.K.

He has won titles wherever he has gone, he even stole one and sold it at Cash Converters. He is equally as impressive in the air as he is on the ground.

A crafty competitor who is always entertaining. We are pleased to announce.

Bubblegum

7gma.jpg

Singles Match

Jason New vs Marshall X

ed6g.jpg

The 5th match at Kamikaze Pro - Enter Sabu.. is of an international flavour.

It will see East London go up against Hong Kong, China. When Marshall X takes on Jason New.

Jason New who has wrestled for the likes of Pro Wrestling Zero1 in Japan, has been on a tour of the U.K

and has been making an impression, but will have his hands full with the self proclaimed 'Black Messiah'.

Jason New vs Marshall X

‪#‎NewOrMarshall‬ ‪#‎KamikazePro‬‬

Archived