Kamikaze Pro 2 - Enter Sabu.. 4th August 2013

Kamikaze Pro - Enter Sabu..

8vst.jpg

After a successful debut show, we are coming back this time with something even better.

The second installment in our journey will take place on August the 4th 2013 at Meadway Sports and Social.

Making his Kamikaze Pro debut is a hardcore legend who has wrestled for some of the biggest companies

all over the world including the WWE, ECW, TNA, WCW, AAA and the NWA.

He is a former 2 time ECW World Heavyweight Champion and an NWA World Heavyweight Champion.

He is the "Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal, Death

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Junior Heavyweight Match

'The Star in the City' Ryan Smile vs Flash Morgan

rsfmkp.jpg

Match 5 is a high flying contest between 2 of the best young aerial artists in the country.

The confident and charismatic showstealer who goes by the moniker of 'The Star in the City'

vs The master of the 630, a young, hungry daredevil who knows no fear.

Ryan Smile vs Flash Morgan #FlashOrSmile

• 2 weeks later...

6 Man Elimination Match

Sebastian Radclaw vs Dan Splash vs - vs - vs - vs

dansplashkp.jpg

The 6th match at Kamikaze Pro - The Beginning is a 6 way elimination match. It will contain 6 of the very best up and coming talents in British Wrestling today.

The first 2 names have been announced.

The first man is a high flyer albeit a very strange one. He scratches and he bites and chucks in a cheeky little moonsault here and there.

He may not look threatening, but Radclaw is a real menace and has beat many a foe bigger and stronger than him. One thing is for sure though.

Sebastian Radclaw is Kamikaze Pro.

The next entrant is from the fabled 4fw academy in Swindon. He is one of the brightest prospects in the country and potentially the next breakout star.

Dan Splash is Kamikaze Pro.

6 Man Elimination Match

Sebastian Radclaw vs - vs Marshall X vs Dan Splash vs - vs

marshallxkp.jpg

Wrestler number 3 in the 6 man elimination has a bad attitude. He wears a du-rag and a bandana, he comes out to Jay-Z and his finishing move is called the Drive-By.

Yes he maybe slightly racially confused, but he is certainly a threat.

Marshall X is Kamikaze Pro.

After seeing El Ligero last week at Rev Pro for the first time live I might give this a go. Stechford isn't too far away from me in Sutton, I might make the most of having a fairly reasonable journey time home for a change. Be good to get another local promotion in Brum.

After seeing El Ligero last week at Rev Pro for the first time live I might give this a go. Stechford isn't too far away from me in Sutton, I might make the most of having a fairly reasonable journey time home for a change. Be good to get another local promotion in Brum.

There are a lot of promotions in Birmingham, but quantity does not always equal quality.El Ligero vs Pete Dunne will be quality and it will be worth the journey alone mate.Harvey Dale's thoughts ahead of The Predators match against The Magnums this Sunday in Birmingham.

Archived