WCW's late 90's roster

Golga

^^ :laugh:

Robocop was better(I know he's not in the same time frame, but well fuck it...it's Robocop).

Still that late 90s roster was indeed amazing. Good times. Only highlights the decline of the industry more though. That's what really winds me up when people say WCW was shit. How could you say that? Yeah we know the last 2 years weren't great but it's not like WWE doesn't have shit years. I'd still say Nitro from 96-atleast 98 is still the best wrestling show produced. Something for everyone in that.

Does anybody know where to watch all of the Nitro, Thunder, Saturday night etc episodes online? I've found one place although it looks like it's just teasing and doesn't have the links to streams?

http://www.ovguide.com/tv/wcw_monday_nitro.htm

Oh, hang about... http://www.youtube.com/user/wcwnitroguy/videos?view=0 This looks like a good start for people who want to watch from the beginning.

• Paid Members

Robocop was better(I know he's not in the same time frame, but well fuck it...it's Robocop).

Still that late 90s roster was indeed amazing. Good times. Only highlights the decline of the industry more though. That's what really winds me up when people say WCW was shit. How could you say that? Yeah we know the last 2 years weren't great but it's not like WWE doesn't have shit years. I'd still say Nitro from 96-atleast 98 is still the best wrestling show produced. Something for everyone in that.

To be fair, I don't think I've ever read anyone say that WCW was shit in general - usually, they tend to refer to specific years, storylines or angles. Personally, I love late 80s WCW, and I'm trying to work my way through early 90s as well.

To be fair, I don't think I've ever read anyone say that WCW was shit in general - usually, they tend to refer to specific years, storylines or angles. Personally, I love late 80s WCW, and I'm trying to work my way through early 90s as well.

There was a lot about it chronically mishandled (you see what I did there :D ), but actually it had a lot of appeal. I suppose part of it for those of us around was that WWE had historically got better coverage unless you had Worldwide or Pro on in your ITV region. I think a lot of the matches were superb quality; particularly the luchadors and some of the lower card guys when the matches were allowed to go on, rather than be stopped by some dodgy angle.

• Paid Members
I missed nearly all of WCW.

ONe day i will buy the sets and watch them.

Id love to know exactly what WCW sets are out there.

Pretty much everything ever filmed by WCW is out there if you know where to look.

Archived