Funniest Moment of 2012

Ronnie

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Awards Moderator

I picked Hand Henry, but thinking again it was probably Brodus. The latter's gimmick becoming so tired by year's end has probably soured me on him, however, while Hand was a one-time deal so bears up a bit better with hindsight.

Not a fantastic year for comedy, really, was it? Occasional glimmers aside.

EDIT: Same thing, repeating itself. Much like the Funkasaurus, sadly

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

It's hard to imagine now that it's so played out but Brodus's debut had me transfixed and laughing my head off.

I enjoyed when Kane and Hand Henry flashed back to the past but those things weren't inherently funny as Brodus's was, only having any kind of value to those of us who knew to what they related. I can't think that too many members of the contemporary audience would've known what Kane was talking about and Hand Henry must've left a lot of youngsters and casuals rubbing their eyes trying to get them working properly again.

• Awards Moderator
It's hard to imagine now that it's so played out but Brodus's debut had me transfixed and laughing my head off.

I enjoyed when Kane and Hand Henry flashed back to the past but those things weren't inherently funny as Brodus's was, only having any kind of value to those of us who knew to what they related. I can't think that too many members of the contemporary audience would've known what Kane was talking about and Hand Henry must've left a lot of youngsters and casuals rubbing their eyes trying to get them working properly again.

That's true, and I think - in the case of Hand Henry at least - it's excusable due to the context of it being RAW1000. It was a show full of flashbacks to the past so it fitted in much better than if it had happened at any other point in the year.

I feel sorry for Brodus :(

Edited by HarmonicGenerator