MMA: Best Fighter of 2012

Ronnie

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For people who are thinking of voting Bendo just remember, he got a gift against Edgar in their second fight. Plus as much as I like to think Nate Diaz has improved, its not like Rory Macdonald did not do the same thing to him that Bendo did. There are better fighters than him who have had better results this year in my opinion.

I went Anderson for winning the biggest fight of year against the number 2 or 3 guy in his weightclass, and pawning a guy who was 30lbs heavier than him come fight night.

Jones and Rousey are decent choices though.

Edited by jimufctna24

For people who are thinking of voting Bendo just remember, he got a gift against Edgar in their second fight.

That's why I can't vote for Henderson. Bendo went 3-0 in the deepest weight class in the UFC but that decision was bullshit. One of the worst I've ever seen.

Went with Rousey.

• Paid Members

I threw in a nomination for Bendo, but my final vote will go to Rousey. A FOTY candidate in her outing against Tate, where she'd win the title and get submission of the year. A complete demolition of Kaufman, all whilst being courted into a very likely cushy contract with the UFC and becoming the poster girl for Womens MMA.

2012 was her coming out party to the world.

I threw in a nomination for Bendo, but my final vote will go to Rousey. A FOTY candidate in her outing against Tate, where she'd win the title and get submission of the year. A complete demolition of Kaufman, all whilst being courted into a very likely cushy contract with the UFC and becoming the poster girl for Womens MMA.

2012 was her coming out party to the world.

I nominated Bendo as well but voted for Rousey for those reasons. Tate vs. Rousey is my favourite womens MMA fight with a sickening finish.

Edited by The Natural

• Paid Members
Went with Rousey.

You wish.

I was back and forth with Anderson Silva and Ronda Rousey. Voted Ronda.in the end. She came from nowhere a year or so ago, 2012 was her year. The Miesha Tate fight was as good a one round fight as you'll see and then she breezed through Sarah Kaufman and ended the year being crowned first ever UFC women's champion.

Anderson was his same brilliant self whereas Ronda became a breakthrough star last year so I voted her.