AWW - 'Breaking Point' - Sun 3rd Feb - Wolves Civic Halls

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find it hard to believe Robbie Dynamite can have a "dire" match. It's been a while since I've seen him but I always had him down as one of the UK's most under rated.

He didn't , I thought it was a really good opener with T-Bone

Out of the 2 comments thats the one I'd be more likely to believe. Is this show being released on DVD? Sounds like I might have to check this show out for the womens match and to see who was right about the opener.

• Paid Members
I find it hard to believe Robbie Dynamite can have a "dire" match. It's been a while since I've seen him but I always had him down as one of the UK's most under rated.

He didn't , I thought it was a really good opener with T-Bone

Out of the 2 comments thats the one I'd be more likely to believe. Is this show being released on DVD? Sounds like I might have to check this show out for the womens match and to see who was right about the opener.

It was filmed , personally I thought T-Bone v Dynamite was the best match of the first half with still realising that it was 'The first match' told a great story , great wrestling but didn't try to do anything to crazy.

I promise you the womens match would be worth the dvd price alone. If you read my posts on here I very rarely gush about a match so much.

I was expecting Shanna v Kay Lee Ray to be good. When KLR had to bow out due to a broken toe, I thought Shanna v Emi Sakura would be a more-than-suitable replacement. I wasn't wrong, but I was pleasantly stunned at how a minority of members of the crowd turned from leering - and like air_raid said, racist - fools into completely losing their shit at two wrestlers going hell for leather.

Fantastic match.

Archived