AWW - 'Breaking Point' - Sun 3rd Feb - Wolves Civic Halls

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After announcing that Scottish sensation - Kay Lee Ray was to make her AWW debut at 'Breaking Point', there has been a lot of speculation as to who her opponent would be.

Well, speculate no more as we have now signed up the 'perfect' opponent for Kay. All the way from Lisbon, we bring you 'Portugal's Perfect Athlete' Shanna!

72852_460713917311541_708376280_n.jpg

Well done on getting the FSM on board with the advert. Also having Kid Fite and Kay Lee Ray on this show will add to your event. Two great solid Scottish workers who are a great addition to any event.

• Paid Members

Just bought a ticket for this. It's far too long since I got off my arse to see some local wrestling that wasn't massively import reliant, although obviously imports are always nice.

After viewing the challenge set out by 'Wonderkid' Jonny Storm last week, Violet Vendetta wasted no time in contacting AWW Management to get her mans name on the contract.

Unfortunately for Jonny Storm, Ms Vendetta insisted that the only way Brandon Thomas would face Jonny Storm at 'Breaking Point', is in a Non Title Match.

Is this smart or cowardice from the champions corner?

74929_462197690496497_525016887_n.jpg

• Paid Members

Cheers for that, he looks very smooth indeed. I particularly like that Yoshitonic out of the corner to the charging opponent. I take it the Shooting Star press is his preferred finish?

Looks an ideal opponent for Kendrick.

Archived