DOA:I - Debut Show

DOA Wrestling

doai_zpscdc6f747.png

DOA WRESTLING SET TO LAUNCH!

25TH JANUARY 2013

Doors: 6:00pm

Show: 7:00pm

Southgate Centre, Bury St Edmunds

The launch of DOA Wrestling has been an unsteady one but finally an announcement can be made regarding the debut show. The first show under the DOA Wrestling banner shall take place Friday 25th January at the Southgate Centre in Bury St Edmunds. Fans can expect an action packed night of action featuring such stars as the "Heavyweight House of Pain" Stixx, "One Man Massacre" Bam Bam Barton, "Addrenaline Rush" Nick Riley and "Mr.Massive" Chuck Cyrus.

Match Announcements Coming Soon...

TICKETS

Adult:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be perfectly honest DOA are the initials of my best mate who died 7 years ago and this whole thing is in his honour and dedicated to him. But it also is well known for being short for "Dead Or Alive". I also toyed with making it stand for something else like "Deadly Overloaded Action" or something but in truth its just DOA. It is what it is.

• Paid Members
To be perfectly honest DOA are the initials of my best mate who died 7 years ago and this whole thing is in his honour and dedicated to him. But it also is well known for being short for "Dead Or Alive". I also toyed with making it stand for something else like "Deadly Overloaded Action" or something but in truth its just DOA. It is what it is.

Don't you mean "dead on arrival"??

Fair enough, I'd stick with the initials, I wouldn't bother breaking it down because I think that would alienate your target audience. Nice that you are doing this in honour of your friend though. Best of luck!

Its around a 15 minute walk from the train station. If you need any train/bus/travel times or any other info I am happy to provide whatever you may need. I dont know what date FCP are running in January but obviously I expect it isnt going to clash with out show as we have booked MK. I expect McKinnan versus Ospreay to be phenominal. Although having spoken to Chuck Cyrus and he is determined that his match with Nick Riley will steal the show.

Archived