DOA:I - Debut Show

DOA Wrestling

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to step in and give everyone a little bit of info regarding some of the problem we have had and where things stand currently. DOA was originally started as a partnership between myself and Brian Sebastien. We had agreed a deal with Fitness Tv and were all set. We were wrongly adviced to run the shows in Gorleston and soon encountered problems with WAW. That mistake was quickly put right by myself and i quickly found a suitable venue in Bury St Edmunds. Very quickly after this problems occured between myself and seb and we parted ways. I kept the DOA name but agreed for seb to keep the Fitness TV deal. I was told he plans to run his shows under the name EWE. I then set about promoting the DOA shows. I booked guys and announced shows and had sold 74 tickets for the first show with 2 weeks to go before the show. Sadly a personal tradegy occured and i would be unable to attend the show. I was unwilling to trust the running of my very first to anybody else and so informed all talent and refunded all tickets (and offered a discount on the next show). I am sure anyone who has lost a close family member can appreciate the difficult situation. Due to the cancellation of the first show i understand many people had to be let down but i took all the measures i could think of to postpone things effectively. I am preparing the rescheduled shows as we speak and i am willing to answer any questions or concerns.

Archived