wXw 16 Carat Gold 2013

lightningxlock

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick results from this weekend's shows regarding Carat:

Zack Sabre Jr. took his place in 16 Carat by beating Mark Haskins at tonight's wXw show in Oberhausen. The last two spots have been filled by Ricochet and Paul Tracey, meaning that with the Road to 16 Carat league taking place as well, all 16 spots are now filled up for the show. Overall, that's looking like a very solid line-up and hopefully we'll start to get some news about first round brackets in the next few weeks. Really looking forward to this weekend, should be absolutely mega (plus it gives me a chance to hang out with my brother).

I'm actually starting to be really gutted that it doesn't look like i'm attending this year. 16 Carat has become a staple part of my calendar over the last 3 years and I urge anybody with the funds to attend, you wont regret it at all.

There's some serious potential for awesome matches this year. I'm glad ZSJ has qualified, he ALWAYS busts his arse at Carat and puts on MOTYC after MOTYC. Nice to see Paul Tracey back on the scene, would love to see him and Zack square off. Tracey is super underrated.

I love the way you've got a bunch of quality flyers (Crazy, Marvin, Gresham, Shinobu, Ricochet) and a nice assortment of big guys (MASADA, Okabayashi, Kingston, Moss). Any pairings there would suit me and of course you have the inevitable pairings of big guys vs high flyers of which there are many excellent choices to be made

• Paid Members

Zack Sabre Jr. took his place in 16 Carat by beating Mark Haskins at tonight's wXw show in Oberhausen. The last two spots have been filled by Ricochet and Paul Tracey, meaning that with the Road to 16 Carat league taking place as well, all 16 spots are now filled up for the show. Overall, that's looking like a very solid line-up and hopefully we'll start to get some news about first round brackets in the next few weeks. Really looking forward to this weekend, should be absolutely mega (plus it gives me a chance to hang out with my brother).

Was a really good match between Zack and Haskins , 2nd half of the show was awesome.

Am I so wrong to admit Karsten Beck dressed up in a pink dress singing Barbie girl might have stole the show for me lol

Was a really good match between Zack and Haskins , 2nd half of the show was awesome.

Am I so wrong to admit Karsten Beck dressed up in a pink dress singing Barbie girl might have stole the show for me lol

This sound genius, Karsten stole the show along with Generico at 16 carat last year with the false finish and macarena celebration, me & my mate lost our mind, he is great.

• Paid Members
It's probably worth noting that Zack Sabre Jr also won their AMBITION tournament on Friday, which is basically wXw's tribute to the UWF/UWF-I style

He did endeed , also he is so over there it is untrue !

Was an interesting tournament , something that I have never seen anything like before but was really good.

Archived