Preston City Wrestling - More Bang For Your Buck 18/01/2013

fludder99

Preston City Wrestling Presents - More Bang For Your Buck

Hot off the heels of our 800 capacity sell out show PCW returns in 2013 with an awesome show. Front Row is sold out but there are still a few second row seats left at this link - buy tickets here

Parking: Just behind the venue

Hotels: Premier Inn 100metres from venue rooms from

Not only is the show name remarkably close to GPW's january show name but fludders copied the gpw graphics from last years show...

e5c6be6ec95b8bf8557e8af397d4adbb.jpg

With all due respect to GPW "More Bang For Your Buck" is the name of The Young Bucks finisher and I happen to know the guy who does the graphics for PCW and trust me he'd have been completely unaware of that fact!

Not only is the show name remarkably close to GPW's january show name but fludders copied the gpw graphics from last years show...

You're talking a bit wet surely? BFYB is The Bucks finishing move so applies in marketing the show.

PCW's graphics are done comic book-esque whereas those on the GPW poster aren't.

Fludder isn't making the posters personally so I don't see how you can levy that directly at him, plus the comic book theme is hardly an original concept and the fonts used are free ones from blambot.

Archived